NAMEDROPPIN IS WHAT WEENIES DO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Not even tryin to clown with this im bein serious... What is your WPM words per minute u type tay? Cuz seriously, i see u typing these long ass paragraphs and although they get repetitive, theyre always on subject to what u replying to. Its like 10 mins later and you will have wrote 4 long ass responsees, like u must be a super fast reader and typer to do that.. Theres gotta be something more positive u could do, like write a novel, or a autobiography or something. If you put. The work you did into the last thread and put it towards writing childrens books instead u would already have a whole series

And did u ever go to college or anything cuz your reading riting and rithmetic game is bananas... For real. I have trouble keeping up with it.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Not even tryin to clown with this im bein serious... What is your WPM words per minute u type tay? Cuz seriously, i see u typing these long ass paragraphs and although they get repetitive, theyre always on subject to what u replying to. Its like 10 mins later and you will have wrote 4 long ass responsees, like u must be a super fast reader and typer to do that.. Theres gotta be something more positive u could do, like write a novel, or a autobiography or something. If you put. The work you did into the last thread and put it towards writing childrens books instead u would already have a whole series

And did u ever go to college or anything cuz your reading riting and rithmetic game is bananas... For real. I have trouble keeping up with it.
I TOOK 3 YEARS OF TYPING WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL.....
IM ADVANCED AND I'LL LEAVE IT AT THAT.
1 HUNDO

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
man I ain't even hooked up Internet in my new house yet these threads gonna have a nigga go over his data plan and shit

I think consistent and repetitive name dropping is annoying it's the reason I didn't like the game as a rapper early on but a well placed smart name drop can always be resoected if used in the right context just not overdone like how nas said "queens niggas run you niggas ask Russell Simmons" like certain name drops have they usage u just can't name drop to save yourself and also you gotta deal w mentioning that person they may take it a certain way so if your ready for that.. it's all on u

when I get mentioned so someone can gain leverage it pisses me off cuz it intent y'all yours what I do under a spotlight and I don't need that , put bluntly whoever you mention you now have a small issue to clear up unless it's beef then oh well see ya on the field at first down

I be typing alot too and gettin super deep into convos it's the Virgo & the gifted schooling early on in me, shit went a long way. shout out to Montessori's

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 how do you feel about mechanical keyboards? I'm thinking of making the change because I'm going to war online all the time. I was thinking of using a model with Cherry MX brown switches so that the key presses are registered more quickly and smoothly and my messages can get out more smoothly and with less typos.

However I'm leaning towards using Cherry MX blue switches since they would likely offer a more satisfying audible and tactile feedback due to the actuation point being a little lower.

Also, how do you feel about someone switching to CAPSLOCK only text and typing with only their index fingers? I want to be as hard as possible and appreciate your feedback and support you as an individual.