NAMEDROPPIN IS WHAT WEENIES DO...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
there's something about bullys wit fullys at school that's simply hilarious to me

reminds me of when wu-tang came to my school and was throwing swishers out to all the kids
One of the teachers found out and asked to see the cover, and she was like "wow these look like some nice young gentleman, do you really like the music or did they intimidate you into buying it???" Lmaooooo

Aug 17, 2002
there's something about bullys wit fullys at school that's simply hilarious to me

reminds me of when wu-tang came to my school and was throwing swishers out to all the kids
The Rza voice while giving Swishers to kids would have been dope.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 how do you feel about mechanical keyboards? I'm thinking of making the change because I'm going to war online all the time. I was thinking of using a model with Cherry MX brown switches so that the key presses are registered more quickly and smoothly and my messages can get out more smoothly and with less typos.

However I'm leaning towards using Cherry MX blue switches since they would likely offer a more satisfying audible and tactile feedback due to the actuation point being a little lower.

Also, how do you feel about someone switching to CAPSLOCK only text and typing with only their index fingers? I want to be as hard as possible and appreciate your feedback and support you as an individual.
IF YOU gOINg TO START TYPING IN ALL CAPS JUST MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE SHIFT BUTTON WHEN THAT g COMES AROUND AND YOU'LL BE ALRIgHT, HOMIE.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I PRETTY MUCH ALREADY ANSWERED THAT. I DEFINITELY WAS UNDEFEATED IN MY FIGHTING PRIME BUT NOW I USE HEADBUTTS INSTEAD OF PUNCHES SOMETIMES.
I EXPLAINED THERE WAS A MEXICAN NAMED JOE FROM 18TH STREET THAT LIVED IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND NEVER LIKED ME PLAYIN WITH HIS SISTERS SO WE HAD QUITE A FEW SQUABBLES AND I CAN ADMIT HE GOT THE BEST OF ME A FEW TIMES UNTIL I HIT MY TEEN YEARS THEN HE DIDNT WANNA FIGHT ME NO MORE. HE'S THE ONLY PERSON I CAN SAY HANDED ME MY HAT. AFTER THAT, ITS BEEN PRETTY MUCH SMOOTH SAILIN AND A NICE LIST OF 1 PUNCH KO'S IM FAMOUS 4. AND I GOT JUMPED A FEW TIMES IN MIDDLE SCHOOL BUT I WAS FAST 2. LOL