MESSY MARV SPEAKS ON THE SO CALLED "NEW BAY"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
THERE IS SUCH A THING AS THE NEW BAY......THE BAYAREA USE TO BE ON THE RADIO AND THEN IT JUST STOPPED. UNTIL ABOUT A YEAR AGO OR SO WHEN NEW BAYAREA ARTISTS STARTED GETTING PLAY ON THE RADIO ....THAT IS WHY ITS CALLED THE NEW BAY. THE OLD TIMERS OF THE BAY JUST WERNT PUTTIN IT DOWN THEY DID HAVE ANY SONGS ON THE RADIO OR NOTHING SO A NEW BREED OF ARTISTS CAME ALONG AND HELPED GET THE BAY RADIO PLAY BACK THATS WHY THEY ARE THE NEW BAY.

Apr 25, 2002
Ok, this has got to be the most retarded shit I've ever heard of. I'm not sure how mad Messy really is, but if he is really trippin on this then hes got a problem. No disrespect but this problem is known as jealousy. Say what you want, but that's what it is. I think Messy is decent myself but could it be that Left, Locksmith, and Balance are all coming hotter than he is right now? Getting more airplay? Got more of a buzz goin for themselves? Messy isn't really mad they are yellin "New Bay" on MTV, hes mad because he isn't yellin ANYTHING on MTV. Don't take it as a diss, take it as a reason to step your game up and get on the level you used to be.

oh yea LMAO @ the YAY BABIES suggestion AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Playa510 said:
IN MY OPINION THE BAY IS PRETTY UNITED WHEN IT COMES TO FUCKEN WITH EACHOTHER, SO I THINK THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH ALL THE BAY RAPPERS.
I disagree. The Bay reminds me of a fuckin club, certain people get respected others don't mean shit. Some people can fuck with cats cause they got a bigger budget than others. If these cats didn't have money, you wouldn't see 90% of these collabos that you have seen, that's just the way it is. Most people I see collaborating are new cats...but no older cats are fuckin with new cats unless they are breakin some serious bread.

Oh well though

Oct 31, 2003
I'm just glad somebody had the balls to step outside of the Bays little cycle. You can almost close your eyes and tell who did what on alot of bay albums...same features, same type of beats, same graphics, same same same. I like some of those albums, but I don't like that as a consumer they think that that's all we want to hear. I hope that when the Frontline album drops they will do shit in a different way. I hope they don't use the same old same old beats...I know they rappin is on point...different topics, hell talk about how artist are hatin on they music...just don't do the same old shit! Yall have the chance to do it. Why? Because nobody really knows what to exspect, and that is to yall advantage.

I'ma fan and I push yall shit when ever i can. Ohh, that Bootleg 2.1 is Gas!

SLY

Sicc OG
Feb 18, 2004
www.theslyshow.com
STREEETFIGHT: they did talk about people hating.

" People wanna hate today.... cuz i say... I represent the new in front of the bay... so yall mad at me..... actin all crappy... wont chu get a slice of the pie and be happy"

Frontline - What is it

May 12, 2004
All new shit get old...but what ya'll don't understand is that these new cats keep shit goin!!!! You Understand??? Now I can't knock these cats, cuz.....thats definitely out my character. What I can say is that appreciate and admire a m/f that's willin to claim such fame plus put themselves out there like that. But understand...You gotta have a backbone!! Extra cartilage, with muscle to support it. That's what's up.

Jul 19, 2007
All new shit get old...but what ya'll don't understand is that these new cats keep shit goin!!!! You Understand??? Now I can't knock these cats, cuz.....thats definitely out my character. What I can say is that appreciate and admire a m/f that's willin to claim such fame plus put themselves out there like that. But understand...You gotta have a backbone!! Extra cartilage, with muscle to support it. That's what's up.
that's right new guys pushin themselves out there is g, but I thnk they need to follow their bay roots musically