Messy Marv Set To Release - I'm Not A Rapper, I'm A Cop Vol. 1 / Imma Dough Fiend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Fillmoe rapper Messy Marv aka Young Boy Boy Mess aka Lil Paper'd Up Mess is aiming to bring two new street projects this November. It appears that the beef between Mess and Philthy Rich is still alive because there will be another disstape aimed at the Oakland rapper. "I'm Not A Rapper, I'm A Cop Vol. 1" along with "Imma Dough Fiend" will be released on November 11th. Both albums will be available for free download at spots like Siccness.net, DatPiff and LiveMixtapes.

Read More

Click here to Read More

Feb 2, 2006
that cover is funny as fuck.

Lil Paper'd Up Mess - The Purge (SF) + 49 other albums

SUPPOSED TO DROP ALoNG WITH 49 OTHER MESSY MARV ALBUMS

1. Anarchy Intro
2. Cash Out Ft. Cash Out Records
3. Blappp Squad Ft. Blappp Squad
4. Small Things 2 a Giant
5. M.O.B Ft. Lil Tutti
6. The City (Freestyle)
7. New World Order
8. The Purge
9. Stepped On Ft. J Diggs & Cash Out Records
10. They Slept On Me
11. Mo Coke
12. Flyer Then The Next Ft. Blappp Squad
13. Game
14. They Hate Me
15. Wanna Be Like Me
16. Sold More
17. Purge Outro
18. Best Rapper Of All Time Out Of SF (Bonus Track)
19. The New Outlaws Of Messaveli Ft. Cash out Records & Blappp Squad & Lil Tutti (Bounus Track)
20. They All Jealous (Too $hort, Figg Panarama, San Quinn, Mistah Fab,Philthy Rich (Diss Track) (Bonus Track)

this 50 cd set will never drop...at this point in his career mess is just droppin cds to drop them...he done snorted too many 8-balls for even 1/4 of this set to drop...3 minute songs with 60 seconds of gruntin then a verse and another 60 seconds of grunting