Messy Marv Set To Release - I'm Not A Rapper, I'm A Cop Vol. 1 / Imma Dough Fiend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 2, 2006
I would have never expected Mess's career to go in this direction. Him doing all this makes it hard for me to listen to all the dope albums he put together back in the day.

these days mess career has been reduced to 5672 cds of disses and droppin 97 cds of what has already been out. shit i would rather hear the great khali rap than a mess cd that has grunting on 1/2 of each song

Sep 5, 2013
The thing about Mess being a blood, I remember hearing lines in songs before Bandanas or Disobayish about being a blood. I always took it just as it was a time in rap music where labels didn't want to do business with anyone with gang affiliation. By the time bandanas dropped it was practically encouraged in rap to have gang ties like it was necessary validation. Furthest line I can remember was Ya Heard That off off of Still Explosive which was years before. The song was autobiographical you can tell he was referring to his own story. I just find it funny how everyone that hates him was rocking with him at one point, and now they wanna call him fake, makes them look just as suspect. If it was really like that how come no one said nothing back then? I will say his drug use is a whole nother issue that has seriously affected his music quality. He needs to get off the shit or he will NEVER get back to where he was.