Messy Marv - Balifornia (Freestyle)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
Coke dreams & white tee's:

Mess be pimpin himself, giving himself self motivational speeches: "Mess you know you the hardest, you know I got yo back, you know can't no nigga from the Bay touch you, (Ohhh, wait a minute, them Reno niggas did whoop yo ass though, but you lived my nigga, instant street cred), anyways, back to you, let's get this money, you're unstoppable, you're the greatest, you know every rap label wants to sign you, you shine like a silver dollar coming out a slot machine in Vegas, you're a star!! Got damn it, you're right, I got this, let's get it Mess..."

Wait for it, Wait for it, Wait for it............

Snorts a chuncky line........ Ok self, i'm ready!!

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Coke dreams & white tee's:

Mess be pimpin himself, giving himself self motivational speeches: "Mess you know you the hardest, you know I got yo back, you know can't no nigga from the Bay touch you, (Ohhh, wait a minute, them Reno niggas did whoop yo ass though, but you lived my nigga, instant street cred), anyways, back to you, let's get this money, you're unstoppable, you're the greatest, you know every rap label wants to sign you, you shine like a silver dollar coming out a slot machine in Vegas, you're a star!! Got damn it, you're right, I got this, let's get it Mess..."

Wait for it, Wait for it, Wait for it............

Snorts a chuncky line........ Ok self, i'm ready!!
I dont think them dudes was from Reno burh lol
Nigga got robbed by the circus circus clown?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Geeez, he really wanna mention 40 water again? Someone call rick rock and tell him and 40 to cook up a "Record Haters 2". Aint this the 2nd lil freestyle song he released lately that mentioning 40
Not very personal or harsh disses tho. All Icaught was, E40s not into gunplay and E40 won't pass me the rock. Doubt he gives a shit.

Jun 5, 2004
That song is pretty hard tho but he needs to stop puttin these lil weak ass disses that are like in his song, "forty n short wont pass me da rock"... Lol, what is it he thinks theyre supposed to do after u been dissing them for years. At least say "didnt pass me the rock, not "wont pass me the rock"... Lmao, what do you mean? He needs to at least accept the fact that people probably wont fuck with you after youve been dissin them on all of your songs

Niggas wont pass you the rock because you would probably be high and run off the court past the hoop thru the locker room and out of a window.

Lol@ "stay tucked like short meth pipe in la" hahahaha... Thats like jabba the hut calling other niggas fat tho...