Mac Dre Murder Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
Good lookin out on that article......it seems like they have some leads on it....I hope they keep aggressivly stay on it until they find those cowards/coward who did this to Mac "Andre Hicks" Dre R.I.P

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
The car had been stolen since july?..there should be hella finger prints going on in that car......so far there commin with evidance really quickly so I am takin gthat as A good sign..

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
ITZ BERT said:
“They hid in their hotel rooms and would not answer the door,” she said. “Then they flew back to California.

whats that about ?
LOL damn....Dana that sounds like when we were at the show in Merced an Dre an them rushed our room....Cops come knockin at the door and Dre was tryin to get everyone to be quiet....Then we all got kicked out the hotel LOLOLOL....Its actually is my last memory of dude so it's good that it was comedy

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Yeah, and who did everyone volunteer to go outside and convince the police not to kick us out?? My drunk ass....LMAO!! I'm glad you were able to drive home!!! That was my last time kickin it with him, too. I saw him once since then, but it was just a quick "Hi" and then on our way.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
townbusiness said:
im assuming the vin numbers were taken off and there were no finger prints? cant you check who owns wat from a VIN, or do they dont do that in MO?
yeah they do. the article i read said they know that that car was reported stolen months ago or some shit check the kc star ..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Eckert said the investigation was complicated by members of Hicks' entourage who did not cooperate.

“They hid in their hotel rooms and would not answer the door,” she said. “Then they flew back to California.

whats that about ?
Sad psd was mr solid when it came to letting dres killer walk, but folded over a funky 10 years, snitches got there priorities fucked up.