Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts (Cover Art + Tracklist)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Rich City rapper by the name of Locksmith will be releasing his new solo album called "A Thousand Cuts" on April 15th. It will drop under Landmark Ent. and will include 13 tracks with guest appearances by Rebecca Nobel, Jarell Perry, Fallon, Leah Tysee, Anesha, Olamide Faison, R.A. The Rugged Man and DJ J Espinosa. You can already pre-order your copy on iTunes.

01. Who I Am f. Rebecca Nobel
02. Willie Lynch
03. Imperfect f. Jarell Perry
04. Fuckin' Idols
05. The Know f. Fallon
06. Hardest Song Ever f. Leah Tysse
07. Free f. Rebecca Nobel
08. Your Loss f. Anesha
09. I.O.U. f. Rebecca Nobel
10. Why...

Click here to view the article

Nov 1, 2004
Pretty sure Lock don't even like being lumped together with other bay rappers cause he don't want his style associated with it. Anyways I'm looking forward to this

Apr 25, 2002
Pretty sure Lock don't even like being lumped together with other bay rappers cause he don't want his style associated with it. Anyways I'm looking forward to this
That's a serious allegation. I'm "pretty sure" LOCKSMITH does like being associated being from the bay with NO PROBLEM.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
locksmith is a beast. nobody wanna put him on cuz he would gas all the rappers in the mainstream. nigga would do circles around drake right now and make everyone look weak.

its like if you're a manager of a company, would you put anotha nigga on so he can take your position? they been hating on lock since MTV battle raps. if its one person that deserves to shine its this dude.