"Lash Money" Lil AJ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
funny thig is, coop posted this weeks ago with the j stalin 'stay strapped' video and no one gave a fuck. 0 posts.

sup with AJ's eye? has it always been like that or did somethin happen to bruh? i aint really wanna ask that questio but fuck it. every other time i seen bruh video picture etc he aint look like that..?
everyone speaks real highly of AJ in street terms i know that much.

i thought the song slapped. street knwoledge always does his thing. AJ im gettin used to. Rue was on point this time usually hes the weaker link droppin a stinky duece on a clean track. but this song worked out.

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Gas One @Gas One I knew you was gonna say something about his eye hahaha always clownin but yea I agree lil rue is usually the weak link he was alright on this one.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN lil rue was talkin shit on some ice city cats not that along ago that's coo if they squashed it tho.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit i aint even wanna say it lol im not clownin im just curious really. i mean everyone see the shit but no one sayin nothin. like maybe somethin happened. but shit it aint really my business so fuck it yafemi

im suprised ronald mack didnt pop out of nowhere and chase rue around like the west oakland suge knight lol bieng where they were in oakland 9th & willow but if this was a no funk sort of vibe im hella cool with that we need more of that in oakland

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
It's not on any album, yet.. Rue owed them money for putting some $$ up to press up some CDs.. Like 7 or 800.. He didn't pay them back (for a long time) and that's where the beef came from.. They supposedly gre up together and used to fuck with each other tough like brothers.. Then Philthy rich and lil blood dropped their video blog "what's up with blood and philthy: ice city edition" I think number 17 or 18.. And lil AJ and regime and other ice city cats was talking shit about rue, clowning him for not being able to come back to their hood and whatnot... Eventually they got it resolved, money was paid back and they all fuck wit each other tough.. I'm guessing Blow had something to do with this, since he fucks with both AJ and Ruegar tough. I'm glad myself, it's sad to see life long potnas/ brothers fall out.. ESP over a lil change..

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
shit i aint even wanna say it lol im not clownin im just curious really. i mean everyone see the shit but no one sayin nothin. like maybe somethin happened. but shit it aint really my business so fuck it yafemi

im suprised ronald mack didnt pop out of nowhere and chase rue around like the west oakland suge knight lol bieng where they were in oakland 9th & willow but if this was a no funk sort of vibe im hella cool with that we need more of that in oakland
LoL.. I can totally see that too.. Ronald Mack looks like a grizzly bear compared to Ruegar. Has anyone seen his video "the tweak is real"? Someone should post it, its funny as FUCK.. I cant YouTube link it on my phone. It's def worth the trouble

Dec 19, 2005
sup with AJ's eye? has it always been like that or did somethin happen to bruh? i aint really wanna ask that questio but fuck it. every other time i seen bruh video picture etc he aint look like that..?
everyone speaks real highly of AJ in street terms i know that much.
there was somethin goin on in the Thank You video too.

Sep 5, 2013
I was expecting his raps to be the worst on the One Mob CD but he impressed me. I knew he was from HD camp and repped Ice City but never really slapped any of his shit. He was better than I expected on the One Mob CD. By far the worst on that project was Lil Blood. I think he should quit rappin, trash raps.