L-Love "Curb Serving" coming November 18th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Promotions

Marketing & Promotions
Dec 24, 2002
Northern California

Attachments

Sep 16, 2011
^hahaha for real. I was in Rasputance in Concord a while ago and I seen the volume one of this CD it was hella low budget with no bar code or price I grabbed it just to see what it was the lady told me somebody must of put the CD on the shelf because they don't carry that dudes CD in the store so she gave it to me for free. I listened to it and it sounded like he made the beats and a kids toy keyboard and the raps were hella off tempo lol. Armature status for real lol

Promotions

Marketing & Promotions
Dec 24, 2002
Northern California
I seen the volume one of this CD it was hella low budget with no bar code or price.
I listened to it and it sounded like he made the beats and a kids toy keyboard and the raps were hella off tempo lol. Armature status for real lol
L-Love presents "East County Gamers Vol. 1 (with some National Players)"
L-Love Presents East County Gamers (and some national players!) Limited Edition - CD

Very interesting that you state that it had no barcode. It has been registered with and been soundscanning since the moment it came out.

Volume 1 of the album only has "1" L-Love song on it and the rest are established artists like Bad Azz (Death Row, Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle Records, Priority Records), Land of da Lost (one of the most acclaimed groups from the Bay Area), the Luniz, local groups like Afrodeziak that at one time had a good following.

Not one track was produced by L-Love. Every track was produced by established producers, many with Gold and Platinum plaques on the wall.

Please continue though as it makes my job as a Marketing Director for the upcoming projects from the label a lot easier.

Promotions

Marketing & Promotions
Dec 24, 2002
Northern California
Holla for graphics next time my dude.
I will pass it on. I am sure this is his final project. He is just helping people like myself who just got home since 2007. He is helping Tone Landry who did F.E.D time. He is just focusing his energy on teaching everyone the business. He is very strong with his business mind.

He has me going over past soundscans, media base, bds and the likes so that we can target markets that he has built up sales in the past that way the artists that he is helping can come into a market with success instead of wasting time and energy.

While he may not have it like he used to he is always offering a helping hand to the next person. Right now I think his focus is on helping children with a fatal disease: L-Love - Live To Survive featuring Sultry C - YouTube . And doing work spreading the word on blood diamonds from Africa and how they are affecting the people of that country. But I am sure that the artists he is helping will be needing graphics.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
I will pass it on. I am sure this is his final project. He is just helping people like myself who just got home since 2007. He is helping Tone Landry who did F.E.D time. He is just focusing his energy on teaching everyone the business. He is very strong with his business mind.

He has me going over past soundscans, media base, bds and the likes so that we can target markets that he has built up sales in the past that way the artists that he is helping can come into a market with success instead of wasting time and energy.

While he may not have it like he used to he is always offering a helping hand to the next person. Right now I think his focus is on helping children with a fatal disease: L-Love - Live To Survive featuring Sultry C - YouTube . And doing work spreading the word on blood diamonds from Africa and how they are affecting the people of that country. But I am sure that the artists he is helping will be needing graphics.
OK x4

Sep 16, 2011
Well maybe somebody put a promo disc of it up before it was complete because the copy I got wasn't even produced professionally I just remember the name L Love and the cover was low budget I think it was dude in house shoes on the cover I don't remember really I only listened to it once.

Promotions

Marketing & Promotions
Dec 24, 2002
Northern California
Well maybe somebody put a promo disc of it up before it was complete because the copy I got wasn't even produced professionally I just remember the name L Love and the cover was low budget I think it was dude in house shoes on the cover I don't remember really I only listened to it once.
No worries. Was just doing my job for the company and thus clarifying. As the original did in fact have a barcode, was professionally printed up and had distribution via One Stops like South West Wholesale (Houston,Texas), The Music People (Oakland, Ca) and then later through rapbay.com.

That is funny that you have a copy with a guy wearing house shoes on the front cd cover. I have a meeting with L-Love and a singer he is working with this Friday I have to show him this. I know he is on this site, but I don't know if he will see this.

Thanks for posting. And if anyone wants to get the real L-Love presents "East County Gamers Vol. 1 (with some National Players)" (*without the guy in house shoes on the front cd cover*) you can do so from rapbay at: L-Love Presents East County Gamers (and some national players!) Limited Edition - CD

Promotions

Marketing & Promotions
Dec 24, 2002
Northern California
L-Love been putting out that hot garbage for 15+ years...

...and a big LOL @ Promotions saying "him", I bet dollars to donuts this is yet another L-Love screen name trying to sound like someone else.

The ONLY person to ever bring up L-Love is L-Love.
The man has his on screen name on here SMMWest. He is doing other things. He has been promoting in other channels. I asked him should I be using this site to promote the new releases scheduled he said go ahead. I had only logged in one other time and then I had to go on a vacation.

I don't know exactly how long he has been releasing music, but on the old bio in the office that I have to update it says he has released 20 albums and lists each title and that bio is outdated so yes he has been releasing music for a while.

Difference is he sees a return good enough to live off of without having to work another job. I guess when it comes down to it if your business is making enough money to provide for yourself and pay a staff then that is all that matters. It is a model that a lot of people are trying to follow as he has meetings on Fridays and people come to learn the business from him. People dog Walmart too but it is a giant.

Continue. And thank you.