KILLA TAY/WORST HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Music videos don't mean shit in the music business. It's a promotional / marketing tool that has since stopped working since the late 90's early 2G's. In the real music business what counts are record sales. Not how many followers anybody has on twitter, Facebook etc. Or how many clicks you have on YouTube.

I know this one dude who was signed (He'll remain nameless for acting like a bitch.) He was dropped from the label for lack of sales. He didn't even reach gold, but had over a million clicks on YouTube & over 250K followers on Twitter.

In the real music world, it's about sales which equal money. You may look good online, but if your online clicks / hits are not matching your sales it's meaningless.
True... Videos nowadays are more a promo tool to spread the word and boost record sales... And shows. Some rappers nowadays make alot of their money doing shows. But thats also not as common in the bay right now except for a few bigger names, its more common in the south. So for most west coast rappers, their biggest income (legit income lol) is record sales, and itunes/ringtones.

But as far as youtube views that dosent nessecarily equal alot of sales/money/blowing up... Not everybody is Kreeshawn or Lil B

Jan 23, 2006
i swear on everything that is holy in this world, i'm buying a killa tay cd. best quote of 2014.

i come on the site every now and again, and rarely post, but read a ton, and i'm up on my shit, and this shit right here..........this shit right here............was brilliant.

where would you prefer i make said purchase? if i recall correctly, you aint down with the amzn. (had i held it beyond 7-25 of this year, i'd be down on em too)

well played tay. let me know where i can buy a disc. i can paypal as well.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Keep pushin Tay song slaps. The videos coo too. This aint no Lil Wayne Drake shit this real shit. Thats why we still pushin a hard line out here motha fuckas hongry. I understand people wanna have some MTV Bet shit but this real rappers and you gotta respect some other niggas pushin videos out. People hustle regardless.

Sep 1, 2014
Stockton California
K @killa Tay First Of All Wanna Salute U For Workin With The Homie,Doonworth He A Real Hustler And He Not Tryna To Hit Folks Ova The Head For Sumthin U Don't Make Money Of Lyke Viral Videos,But My Question Is This,What Happened Between U An B-12?And Are You And Guce Doing Any More Work Together?

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
i swear on everything that is holy in this world, i'm buying a killa tay cd. best quote of 2014.

i come on the site every now and again, and rarely post, but read a ton, and i'm up on my shit, and this shit right here..........this shit right here............was brilliant.

where would you prefer i make said purchase? if i recall correctly, you aint down with the amzn. (had i held it beyond 7-25 of this year, i'd be down on em too)

well played tay. let me know where i can buy a disc. i can paypal as well.
You sound like a lil bitch

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
DIGITAL MUSIC AVAILABLE THRU 101 DISTRIBUTION AND ARENA.COM AND I'LL BE RE-RELEASING THE MAJORITY OF MY CATALOG THRU THEM BY THE END OF THE YEAR PLUS SOME NEW MUSIC THAT I FEEL IS LONG OVERDUE 4 THE WEST COAST CUZ WE KEEPIN IT MOBBY AND OLD SCHOOL. IT AINT 4 EVERYBODY BUT ITS WHAT I DO. IF U NEED HARD COPIES....I PRESS EM MYSELF BY DEMAND AND I HAVE A FEW LEFT BEFORE I MANUFACTURE MY NEXT BATCH. THIS HAS BEEN INTERESTING AND I DEFINITELY LEARNED SOME THINGS I WASNT AWARE OF AND STILL EXPRESS IM HERE 2 MAKE PROGRESS,NOT ENEMIES. I ACCEPT THE GOOD WITH THE BAD...BUT THAT DONT MEAN I GOTTA LIKE IT...YALL BE COOL AND STAY TUNED.
#ITS BEEN REAL

Jun 5, 2004
DIGITAL MUSIC AVAILABLE THRU 101 DISTRIBUTION AND ARENA.COM AND I'LL BE RE-RELEASING THE MAJORITY OF MY CATALOG THRU THEM BY THE END OF THE YEAR PLUS SOME NEW MUSIC THAT I FEEL IS LONG OVERDUE 4 THE WEST COAST CUZ WE KEEPIN IT MOBBY AND OLD SCHOOL. IT AINT 4 EVERYBODY BUT ITS WHAT I DO. IF U NEED HARD COPIES....I PRESS EM MYSELF BY DEMAND AND I HAVE A FEW LEFT BEFORE I MANUFACTURE MY NEXT BATCH. THIS HAS BEEN INTERESTING AND I DEFINITELY LEARNED SOME THINGS I WASNT AWARE OF AND STILL EXPRESS IM HERE 2 MAKE PROGRESS,NOT ENEMIES. I ACCEPT THE GOOD WITH THE BAD...BUT THAT DONT MEAN I GOTTA LIKE IT...YALL BE COOL AND STAY TUNED.
#ITS BEEN REAL
See thas what we wanna hear my nigga. Really tho.

Most niggas who went thru the lil siccness journey u just went thru would be on their knees askin god "am i whack? But 1 or 2 ppl called me whack, i think i might be whack?!? Am i whack god awww tell me it aint true!!"...and be havin a midlife crisis rite now

But the fact that u not even chalkin it up as a loss, or a win, or a whatever else a insecure nigga might ponder upon... But keepin it movin like buisiness as usual... That really says somethin n speaks volumes about yo charachter

... As far as im concerned, tay has officially passed the sicc OG test. He didnt need SHIT from us in the first place, but he earned it by trial and minimal error

Nov 14, 2002
wasnt the homie big chill on here talkin about doonworth being all bad..used to be a crip but claimin blood or some shit? BIGCHILL @BIGCHILL
Thats him.

but if people still wanna work with him life goes on. like Tay Capone said, people know Doonworth history but they still fuck with him cause in the end its all about money.