Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Lol @ killa Tay setting up a play date for his son and grim though that's hella funny... I would never ever hang out with you or your son!!
THAT DOESNT BOTHER ME ONE BIT AND U WERENT INVITED INTO THE FAMILY CIRCLE, GRIM WAS.
IN REALITY, IM THE TYPE OF PERSON TO EMBRACE SOMEONE LIKE HIM INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO PUSH HIM OVER THE EDGE. BUT SOME OF US ARE BUILT ON RESPECT, AND OTHERS ARE BUILT ON DISRESPECT. ITS VERY APPARENT WHO'S WHO.
#DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Nov 18, 2010
I said anyone aside from the trolls

My role model is about to think Im some kind of gossip girl with no integrity thanks to you

And as a side note, how the fuck is a 17 year old gonna get a tattoo at 10pm in the middle of fucking nowhere? I was contemplating carving WCM into my arm with a blade, but Im not sure if I got the nuts......

Real 1 @Real 1 tell your retarded british son to chill

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
Fun fact, no one ever said bompton until YG released his famous song "bompton" :dead:
Did you see the first hood to hood?

Dude was explaining all that "keep the c out the words" when they were in Compton. Bompton was said in that dvd.