Killa Tay retiring from rap? ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Holy fuck I fucked up big time

If Tay sees that I've been publicly discussing his business behind his back, I'll seem like some fake backstabbing asshole and I know thats not what I am.

Really I dont think theres any coming back from this one

Thanks timebomb @timebomb

I really dont want to burn this bridge, if I lose this shit with Killa Tay thats it for me.

Someone aside from the trolling scumfuckers give me a suggestion on how I can prove my loyalty to WCM. Im talking serious shit right now
I think I fucked up and spoke on some serious bidnizz that could break up their relationship. ...my bad DaGrimProphet @DaGrimProphet ...

I would suggest you getting WCM tattted on your forehead.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
G @Grim
WE WILL DO AT LEAST A SONG OR 2. PLUS IM SURE YOU'LL HAVE MORE FUN BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP AND RECORDING WITH MY SONS WHO I'M FOCUSED ON PRODUCING THIS YEAR.
FIRST I WILL SAY, DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ ON THE NET....AND #2, IM A TEAM OWNER, JUST BECUZ I RETIRE THE KILLA TAY FUBU JERSEY DOESNT MEAN THE FRANCHISE IS OVER.
#3...I VENT ON THE INTERNET SOMETIMES, BUT THE KEY IS VENTING 2 THE RIGHT PPL
#WCM

Feb 11, 2006
G @Grim
WE WILL DO AT LEAST A SONG OR 2. PLUS IM SURE YOU'LL HAVE MORE FUN BUILDING A FRIENDSHIP AND RECORDING WITH MY SONS WHO I'M FOCUSED ON PRODUCING THIS YEAR.
FIRST I WILL SAY, DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ ON THE NET....AND #2, IM A TEAM OWNER, JUST BECUZ I RETIRE THE KILLA TAY FUBU JERSEY DOESNT MEAN THE FRANCHISE IS OVER.
#3...I VENT ON THE INTERNET SOMETIMES, BUT THE KEY IS VENTING 2 THE RIGHT PPL
#WCM
Thats so heart warming ...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
we should all kick it with thegrimprophet cuz that shit kinda fucked up when u think about it

nigga has NEVER HAD REAL HUMAN CONTACT .... !!!

bro, that shit is some real revenant after nigga got mauled by the bear type shit

i wonder what type of kinks dude has that he dosent realize normal people dont do

like does he bite himself when he itches? like who wants to put money on these kinks

we can set up a real ill betting league on the first meeting with this dude

this is some ill caveman shit niggas may never get another chance to have happen

maybe we can use killa tay to bring him out

dude...i see monaaaay whos with me

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
we should all kick it with thegrimprophet cuz that shit kinda fucked up when u think about it

nigga has NEVER HAD REAL HUMAN CONTACT .... !!!

bro, that shit is some real revenant after nigga got mauled by the bear type shit

i wonder what type of kinks dude has that he dosent realize normal people dont do

like does he bite himself when he itches? like who wants to put money on these kinks

we can set up a real ill betting league on the first meeting with this dude

this is some ill caveman shit niggas may never get another chance to have happen

maybe we can use killa tay to bring him out

dude...i see monaaaay whos with me
lol you're in stage 1. Feeling sorry for him and wanting to help him because empathy is only human... I guarantee though you wouldn't make it any length of time though before ruthlessly clowning him though; kid has some other shit going on aside from just needing someone to talk to... he needs some major therapy and his family needs some major counseling. Can't just fix that type of stuff, it takes a lot of time