KILLA TAY AND MAC REESE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
Who's mac reese?? Cause i fosho know who killa tay is remember copying west coast trippin vol 1 when i heard tay gassin i was like this dude aint no joke then that one track called killa who..that was it i was a fan from that day on

Feb 8, 2006
Killa tay and guce, killa tay and c-bo and now mac reese. Killa tay got this shit locked in. Wish he would have got full album with fat tone. In my opininion he know how to make u feel the energy of the studio.when that first bullys wit fullys was made there was a lot going on in frisco and u can feel that through out the album.i dont know if that make sense now cuz im older but it was some shit in hp then

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
EVERY TIME I WENT TO A STUDIO SESSION DURING THE RECORDING OF BWF1 I WOULD HEAR ABOUT SO AND SO JUST GOT SMACCED OR SOMETHING GOIN DOWN. I HAD A LOT OF UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES DURING THAT MOVEMENT BUT THERE WAS ALSO A LOT OF SADNESS AND QUESTIONING OF PPLS CHARACTERS GOIN ON

Props: Joey and Joey
Who's mac reese?? Cause i fosho know who killa tay is remember copying west coast trippin vol 1 when i heard tay gassin i was like this dude aint no joke then that one track called killa who..that was it i was a fan from that day on
Mac Reese is the shit, check him out. I would advice any killa Tay or C-bo fan to check out the dude Mac Reese, he got that hard mobb music. Not a fan of much modern rap but Mac Reese def one of the newer rappers I enjoy.

Jun 12, 2003
Mac Reese is the shit, check him out. I would advice any killa Tay or C-bo fan to check out the dude Mac Reese, he got that hard mobb music. Not a fan of much modern rap but Mac Reese def one of the newer rappers I enjoy.
Mac Reese been dope..he's an og from noh/rbl posse days in the 90s.. Been going hard check the album niggaz on high album from 96 he's on there..
He's not new..but yeah..