Is Joe Blow low on gas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2011
Is it me or is it just that International Joe is putting out too much material? He's a dope muthafucka and all but it seems like he says the same shit alot which is really easy to notice when you're dropping new shit alot. What's the real reason for putting all that music out anyways if you're just making muthafuckas sick of you? Joe is dope but I dont think he's dope enough to be releasing so much shit hell I liked him better when it wasn't so much of his shit available!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
People obviously like his music because it seems if you don't get his CDs immediately after they are released you will never get them. I've been trying to get International Blow: The Fixtape, Been Grindin', and You Should Be Paying Me for months but the only ones available are at ridiculously high prices on Ebay.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
People obviously like his music because it seems if you don't get his CDs immediately after they are released you will never get them. I've been trying to get International Blow: The Fixtape, Been Grindin', and You Should Be Paying Me for months but the only ones available are at ridiculously high prices on Ebay.
Everything is available online. Weather you pay for it on iTunes or download it for free from one of the thousands of websites

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i aint even gone lie breh that shit was weak lol blow must have set the bar pretty low these days, i havent listened to him in about 5 albums now tho. he over saturated the market worse than HD

Apr 4, 2011
check a real nigga out is dope, being repetitive is normal, who aint repetitive tell me then..everybody's repetitive..
I understand that if you drop enough material the listener should expect some sort of repetitiveness but listening to Joe's albums seem like jamming one long ass song! I slapped Rich The Fact for years before I burned out.