THE JACKA ........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Bro just dropped his new album "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD"....... I haven't heard it yet but I'm sure it slaps!! Anybody got it??? Feed back is welcome!!! Support the MOB!!
That shit is hella on point. Been slappin it since it leaked, copping a real copy though. Lovin the high shit. Glad Jack produced something hella dope. These collabo albums with rappers I don't feel makin it a dry spell of dope Jack tracks. (...M-Dot 80, Freeway = Bammer IMO)

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
That 'what are we' beat is dope as fuck and that track remind me of old jack. Id like to her that beat flipped into a longer track and remix the chorus. Album is worth listening to.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I love when DJ's ramble over tracks and rewind parts of the song back like 3 times and say "bring that shit back one more time" . It's so awesome when you slapping it in your whip and ppl stare at you like you're slappin a free sample cd you picked up at the front counter of rasputin.