THE JACKA ........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
old jacka and new jacka is the same bars,,, but just said in a different way.. i slapped jacka since i could remember but he aint nowhere on wax's level now
You can't say anything bad about the mob figaz around here cause feelings get hurt you have to ride bay rappers dicks even if they suck!!

Jan 18, 2006
Lol the irony of that, u say anything bad about Wax's music theres 20 people arguing with you on here. Besides that the Jacka Artist is regarded as a classic, doesn't really matter if I or anyone else thinks different. Currently my favorite release is the 1st Mob Trial.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
heres the difference tho,,,, jacka and hus's "Solo Albums" have features.. most of their albums sound like fuckin Compilations. Im just giving credit where credit is due, jack has a bunch of classics, but i think he fell off... i remember buying Ap9s album relentless or something like that, expecting it to be the shit cuz he was talkn bout it slapn. man that shit was weak as fuck with like 20 songs on 2 cd's and didnt like one.... same day i bought Awax's Nightmare on elm street 3. I slapped that shit on repeat

Jan 9, 2012
Oakland,Ca
The new jacka album has a few good 1z on it i expect a better follow up album sooner then later but will proly be later then late.....
The last jacka album that was dope all the thru was tear gas & anything b4 that jack of all trades is a good album.....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
heres the difference tho,,,, jacka and hus's "Solo Albums" have features.. most of their albums sound like fuckin Compilations. Im just giving credit where credit is due, jack has a bunch of classics, but i think he fell off... i remember buying Ap9s album relentless or something like that, expecting it to be the shit cuz he was talkn bout it slapn. man that shit was weak as fuck with like 20 songs on 2 cd's and didnt like one.... same day i bought Awax's Nightmare on elm street 3. I slapped that shit on repeat
hus has hella solo songs that are certified bay classics.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
hus has hella solo songs that are certified bay classics.

Im not saying he doesnt, im not saying he dont have slappers. Everybody slapped that Pray for you, but hes limited in what he says. every other song that isnt him speakin from the heart is some shit that hes said in every other song, sometimes not even said differently. its the same bars in some songs. same goes for jack. he got slapps like a mofucka but hes not the same jack he was back four five years ago