THE JACKA ........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
The jacka is fucking weak as fuck. Period. Dude sucks. He raps hella off beat. You can even understand what the fuck he's saying half the time. Dude should hang em up and get a real job. I'm being real too. Nobody can say any different either if you have an ear for music you know his shit is trash. Real talk.

Apr 4, 2011
The jacka is fucking weak as fuck. Period. Dude sucks. He raps hella off beat. You can even understand what the fuck he's saying half the time. Dude should hang em up and get a real job. I'm being real too. Nobody can say any different either if you have an ear for music you know his shit is trash. Real talk.
So You Say.

Oct 31, 2007
Freeway and Jack was a solid release, the industry is just not geared for mobb music to flourish anymore. Silly rapping and dance / pop is whats hot in the fickle rrrap (Real Raw Raps Aint Paying ) Industry. The best thing artist can do now is take time and make quality music with quality features and beats. I havent heard the new jack album so I cant speak on it now. Im bout to go to amazon and see whats good.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Freeway and Jack was a solid release, the industry is just not geared for mobb music to flourish anymore. Silly rapping and dance / pop is whats hot in the fickle rrrap (Real Raw Raps Aint Paying ) Industry. The best thing artist can do now is take time and make quality music with quality features and beats. I havent heard the new jack album so I cant speak on it now. Im bout to go to amazon and see whats good.
The truth is that rap has phased out, it is no longer in favor with the youth.

Apr 25, 2002
Um...er... well...maybe you need to go to an ear, nose & throat doctor

May 29, 2002
I blame weed and know Bo(lean) for his decline. Just like Snoop and a bunch of other rappers that smoke day and night his flow got high! He lazy now no energy like a nigga on weed and Bo. Jacka was the truth at one point best on the Coast IMO between Mob Figaz album to Jack Artist then down hill.