THE JACKA ........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
The beats and lyrics are pretty good, Jacka's delivery is garbage now though. Its a shame because this project would've been very good instead of tolerable if his delivery was better.
I haven't peeped it yet, but i will tonight.

If it's true that his delivery is garbage, that's a real shame.

Why? Because jacka has people like Paul wall promoting this album on Instagram and he has a chance to blow up right now. But he's fucking it all off by being a lazy heroin addict.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Played about 18 seconds of each song and the beats were sub par and boring.. Same style he always comes with just none stand out so... Yeah i wont be returning to this one...
Skipped alot of the collabo shit so im disappointed i didnt like this...

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Yeah the berner and amp duos were fire!!! Then all these outside sponsored albums and wierdo nobody duo albums he got cashed for are weak n sloppy..
I dont like freeway so i skipped that too...

May 7, 2002
I haven't peeped it yet, but i will tonight.

If it's true that his delivery is garbage, that's a real shame.

Why? Because jacka has people like Paul wall promoting this album on Instagram and he has a chance to blow up right now. But he's fucking it all off by being a lazy heroin addict.
I highly doubt Jacka would blow up even if this album were a classic. The kids who actually buy albums are not checking for this kind of music anymore.

PS:
I didn't know Jacka was a heroin addict.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Like some of the best artists in any genre of music haven't been pill, coke or hop-heads.

Jacka musically been on a downward spiral since that terrible verse on Red Wine, only really sounding ok rappin with M DOT

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I highly doubt Jacka would blow up even if this album were a classic. The kids who actually buy albums are not checking for this kind of music anymore.

PS:
I didn't know Jacka was a heroin addict.
I dunno breh,
i feel if someone is putting out quality music, and the right people are promoting it, big things happen.

Jacka is well known in the bay. Being one of the few bay artists that even get radio play. But when you got ppl like Paul wall, freeway, etc.. who are platinum selling artists and have hundreds of thousands if not millions of followers and fan base on social media, promoting your album.. you do have a good chance at being heard worldwide and blowing up.

This is the time jacka should be trying his hardest and spitting dope shit. He obviously isn't taking it serious enough.

Oh and i listened to the album on youtube earlier. It's mediocre to say the least. But i still do slap his older shit.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Jacka and some others were in there primes at the wrong time lol. Imagine if Yuk was in his prime right now. The way things work these days it is much easier to blow up as an independent artist.

this mixtape is ok i guess a lot of the production sucks. There like 5 good tracks though. Jacka isnt lazy rapping, he just cant spit that well anymore. Easily the best track:

Last edited: