If you Hate Mp, then why did J prince beg him to not kill pimp c?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
Then the 3rd trip in vegaws. he was acting stupid drunk so c murder beat the fuck out of him and threw him in the hotel and they tied him up again. so percy comes in and smacks the shit out of him. then beats him with a bat. wow!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Wow Pastory troy got smacked by C Mureder hahahahaha. Plus Pasttory troy didn't do shit but back away and he snatched his chain. He gave it back though. Just to show how nl was tough...... Pastor didn't say a word after that. listen to pastor troy now about nl. LOL. C murder scare him. I wish soulja slim was here, He was with C when Soulja slim held him down and clocked him in the head with a chopper..... LMAO: great stories that slimn told him. i think slim waws a bad influence on C. P feels that way but really it was the other way around. c was the one with all the paper from the miller boy Check we called it. Or the miller card lol. Since it had unlimited money on it. WE used that card non stop back in the 90's on tour. I new a few cats like rowdy roscoe and others but c wiz was my partner during the goodfellas tour. I had a fun time but the stores were so funny. Mystikal had me pissin my pants. That guy is so funny. No wonder C mureder can't stand him. C looks like him like....... Ru u serious? shut up.... LMAO C is such a Boss straight pimp. He will fight he man lol. so wold krazy. I swear C murder when he gets out needs to make a album with krazy. Him and krazy sound good togethre and also add another guy. Not ace b but maybe tec to mix it up but i rather hear Gotti and regenilli on the cd. I miss them so much....... #Gambinofamily & #Primssusepcts4life

Here a great mixtape new
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/33645/master-p-money-mafia-hustlin.html

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2014
Wow Pastory troy got smacked by C Mureder hahahahaha. Plus Pasttory troy didn't do shit but back away and he snatched his chain. He gave it back though. Just to show how nl was tough...... Pastor didn't say a word after that. listen to pastor troy now about nl. LOL. C murder scare him. I wish soulja slim was here, He was with C when Soulja slim held him down and clocked him in the head with a chopper..... LMAO: great stories that slimn told him. i think slim waws a bad influence on C. P feels that way but really it was the other way around. c was the one with all the paper from the miller boy Check we called it. Or the miller card lol. Since it had unlimited money on it. WE used that card non stop back in the 90's on tour. I new a few cats like rowdy roscoe and others but c wiz was my partner during the goodfellas tour. I had a fun time but the stores were so funny. Mystikal had me pissin my pants. That guy is so funny. No wonder C mureder can't stand him. C looks like him like....... Ru u serious? shut up.... LMAO C is such a Boss straight pimp. He will fight he man lol. so wold krazy. I swear C murder when he gets out needs to make a album with krazy. Him and krazy sound good togethre and also add another guy. Not ace b but maybe tec to mix it up but i rather hear Gotti and regenilli on the cd. I miss them so much....... #Gambinofamily & #Primssusepcts4life

Here a great mixtape new
Master P & Money Mafia - Hustlin - No Limit Forever
R.i.p pimp c. Fuck this thread

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
You serious, man? This is what you call promoting?

Tell you what, if you are legit and on a NL payroll, let them know anybody in this forum or my damn self can do a much better job than what your doing in here.

You coming off as if we're suppose to be impressed with beatings and getting slapped around / street cred. Get it together, it's not the 90's no more. All that gangster bullshit was the downfall of successful independent record labels. That's why Suge Knight is in prison facing life and others who rolled with him in the early 90's are still free. Because a lot of them, unlike Suge grew up.

P.S. I know since the "Straight Outta Compton" movie a lot of rappers got the bug to make a movie about their success. Yes, Master P is filming a movie titled, "The Ice Cream Man" but I seriously don't think he would disrespect a dead man and make him look like a straight bitch on film. I don't know Master P, but he's not a stupid man by any means. Unlike his so called online promoters.

R.I.P. Pimp C UGK4Life

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
You serious, man? This is what you call promoting?

Tell you what, if you are legit and on a NL payroll, let them know anybody in this forum or my damn self can do a much better job than what your doing in here.

You coming off as if we're suppose to be impressed with beatings and getting slapped around / street cred. Get it together, it's not the 90's no more. All that gangster bullshit was the downfall of successful independent record labels. That's why Suge Knight is in prison facing life and others who rolled with him in the early 90's are still free. Because a lot of them, unlike Suge grew up.

P.S. I know since the "Straight Outta Compton" movie a lot of rappers got the bug to make a movie about their success. Yes, Master P is filming a movie titled, "The Ice Cream Man" but I seriously don't think he would disrespect a dead man and make him look like a straight bitch on film. I don't know Master P, but he's not a stupid man by any means. Unlike his so called online promoters.

R.I.P. Pimp C UGK4Life

You are right bro. P wouldnt approve of this at all