If Bay Area rappers would take an IQ test, who's gonna have the highest score?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
Highest I.Q. Score: ??? *shrugs shoulders*

My opinion: Earl Stevens

* Business man

* Been a success for almost 4 decades & still not stopping

* Has or had multiple business ventures which turned into profit

* Is his own best invention

* Street smart & business savy

Overall, in my opinion a very smart & business minded individual. Being a business man in itself requires more then just the average joe knowledge. Still the question remains, "highest I.Q. score" i'll leave that up to public opinion. This is just my 2 wooden nickels on this topic...

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Rappin Ron (rip) seemed like an intelligent dude.

word to 1:24 - 2:40

rappin' ron seemed like a genius based off his music, there's an awesome interview with ant diddley dog on dubcnn
dubcnn.com // Ant Diddley Dog (Bad-N-Fluenz) Interview (Part 1) (March 2008) // West Coast News Network //

i was always kinda in awe of how perfectly his syllable structure and rhythmic spacing kinda stuff was in on his verses, i played their album til the tape was ruined back in the day.

"But just to converse a little bit more about his rapping ability, to me the way he rapped and put words together and all of that, I think they can be broken down by an English major or folks who construct paragraphs and sentences, or people who study poems and poetic writings, to me it was ridiculous and I had never heard anything like it. It had an influence on me and helped me to get better at rapping. "
awesome quote from ant diddley in part 2 of that interview.

also apparently ant diddley and rappin' ron (rip) recorded 7 songs for a new album that never got released :( damn i want to hear those tracks!

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Threads like this make me think BART needs to take a break for awhile. Every question has been asked, every opinion has been stated and now everyones just sitting around staring at eachother trying to think of something interesting to say.

They should turn the website off for like 6 months to a year, wait for something interesting to happen and then reconvene.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Threads like this make me think BART needs to take a break for awhile. Every question has been asked, every opinion has been stated and now everyones just sitting around staring at eachother trying to think of something interesting to say.

They should turn the website off for like 6 months to a year, wait for something interesting to happen and then reconvene.
Who would win in a fight J diggs or Raekwon from the wu tang clan?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Who would win in a fight J diggs or Raekwon from the wu tang clan?
would come down to their 'little niggas doin that shit for them'

raekwons stuttering game used to be crazy

back in the early wu tang days raekwon literally said 'niggas' 4 times

like a fuckin computer error, winamp freezing on you or some shit

NIGGAS NIGGAS NIGGAS NIGGAS

makes me feel like hed throw like 4 short practice puts/punches before actually throwing the real one