I need ideas from y'all ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Lots of a-wax fans on here lately (including myself). I think an album with the two of you would be great. I guess you would probably catch a lot of shit for it tho

S/o Nuttkase @Nuttkase for introducing me to ugly frank out of Tacoma. I think you two would make good music him being younger and hungry

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Equipto/Bored Stiff, Hiero/Souls of Mischief, Blast Holiday, Joe Blow, Shady Nate, Beeda Weeda, Dubb 20, AP.9, Jacka, Rydah and lately been fuckn wit A-wax too for the first time.

That's as far as bay shit goes, but I've always liked to diversify. This dude Logic from Maryland is dope. Ampichino one of the dopest out the midwest for me. Been fuckn with Gucci Mane, his discography is ridiculous, coupled with Zaytoven got helllla slaps although he seems to have no real message to his music other than pure materialism imo but hey what's new nowadays. Immortal Technique is raw, some Big L or Gang Starr man that's that shit.

I like to kick it real old school half the time as well. Everything from Frank Sinatra & Tony Bennett to Stevie Wonder to Zapp & Roger. More specifically "Son of A Preacher" by Janis Joplin, "Cruisin'" by Smokey Robinson, or some "(Sittin' On) The Dock of The Bay by Otis Redding. Fast forward to some "Westside" by T.Q., "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan, "Return of the Mack" by Mark Morrison or some "Too Close" by Next those are the cuts.

Some other classics for me Big Hawk "Chillin Wit My Broad", Geto Boys "Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta", "Six Feet Deep" and "Mind Playin Tricks" but I gotta wrap this up finally - I could go forever. But can't forget two legends: Mac Dre and 2Pac. Never gets old.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
not ear wax! seems just the new breed internet thugs fuk with him.
thats your opinion folks we got real G's in my neck of the woods that aint on the net, slappin Wax's shit

....yall Arizona cats still slappin Lil Rob & lighter Shade of Brown, so I can see why yall aint feelin that real shit.

Last edited: