I need ideas from y'all ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

thats your opinion folks we got real G's in my neck of the woods that aint on the net, slappin Wax's shit

....yall Arizona cats still slappin Lil Rob & lighter Shade of Brown, so I can see why yall aint feelin that real shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aZmN9LVjMg
you got the southwest twisted. and never once have i heard a whack get a spin down here. 'got the crest lookin like phx AZ'

Props: S.SAVAGE
Nov 11, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aZmN9LVjMg
you got the southwest twisted. and never once have i heard a whack get a spin down here. 'got the crest lookin like phx AZ'
I disagree strongly, unfortunately for me I get stuck listening to the radio almost every day and today I heard Ja Rule Ft JLO on 98.3 Tucson, and switched to 101.1 (a phx station) and heard Nelly ft Kelly Rowland...

If those aint wack ass songs, then I dont know what is

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

I disagree strongly, unfortunately for me I get stuck listening to the radio almost every day and today I heard Ja Rule Ft JLO on 98.3 Tucson, and switched to 101.1 (a phx station) and heard Nelly ft Kelly Rowland...

If those aint wack ass songs, then I dont know what is
I wasnt implying AZ had or was on good music? Everyone knows Cali gets it first

Nov 11, 2006
On a side note, I dont remember the exact station, but back in the 90's there was a radio station in Turlock that CSUS owned, and every friday night they would play nothing but sac and bay shit un-edited, Lynch, C-Bo, Too Short, RBL, Spice-1, all that

Jun 5, 2004
Homie...Shea was bangin on AZ folx for not being up on new music and you post a youtube link for a song from 1995? WTF
Notice how they said "cuddie" in the intro of that song. And notice those lyrics "got the crest lookin like phx arizona", thats j diggs...

Its safe to say that Vallejo stole 100% of its swag from Arizona.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Notice how they said "cuddie" in the intro of that song. And notice those lyrics "got the crest lookin like phx arizona", thats j diggs...

one of those dudes in that group is from oakland. lol alright damnit my bad, i didnt mean to start a state beef or some shit. Cali for the win. Was just originally stating A wax sucks in my opinion. Ill take hate for that.

Nov 11, 2006

And AZ gets its swag from Mexico, so I guess its safe to say Vallejo's swag came straight from Mexico

Nov 18, 2010
one of those dudes in that group is from oakland. lol alright damnit my bad, i didnt mean to start a state beef or some shit. Cali for the win. Was just originally stating A wax sucks in my opinion. Ill take hate for that.
No hate but why? Is it a rap bbeef bias? Maybe you just need to play pulling strings a couple more times. I know personally it takes me a few spins to really take shit in cuz on first play I didnt care much for it either.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i swear some of yall just giving him listening suggestions lol with some ol shoulda coulda woulda been tight 15 years ago collabs

thats bart for you tho