I need ideas from y'all ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
thats your opinion folks we got real G's in my neck of the woods that aint on the net, slappin Wax's shit

....yall Arizona cats still slappin Lil Rob & lighter Shade of Brown, so I can see why yall aint feelin that real shit.
LMAO you aint lyin about that, they about 10 years behind down here

I was in my work truck today bumpin 98.3 the only "hip-hop" station in Tucson and they still playing garbage ass shit from like 04-05, petey pablo and mike jones and shit...

As soon as destiny's child came on the "hip hop station" I had to switch immediately to 101.3 La Caliente

Jun 5, 2004
A Dj Fresh/Jet Life collab would be dope... Curren$y, Young Roddy, Trademark the Skydiver, Fiend, etc... Your beats with some new orleans flavor would come out hella clean and them niggas is already hella versatile with the beats they rap on.

Sep 5, 2013
Im a fan of all your work, but would like to see these albums.

A Wax

Lavish D (when he gets out)

Pt. 2 Messy Marv

Outside of the bay, Bone Thugs. I think it would be good work.

Hey fresh on a side note.... What's with that Tonight show with okair? It's an instrumental album, but who is okair? I buy all your instrumental albums, put out more of those. Separate the shit into tracks though. 2 of your song cry tapes are just one long mix. I hate when DJ's do that...

TEEKO

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2014
A Big Tone Tonite Show would be ill if Fresh/The Crew would be on some sampled kill music like they used too. Dopest NorCal homeboy in the game right now.......

On a side note. Why A-Wax & Big Tone not fuckin' around in the lab anymore? Even Tone's newest "Sav It Out 5" COMPILATION got a majority (almost all) factors in the BAY AREA on it. Where you at A-Wax?

Feb 22, 2011
Young Lay! Joe Blow, Matty Wack, Dru Down,sick jacken, devin the dude, JayTee, B Legit, Young Dru, Black C, A wax, Big Tone, a tonight show with any of these cats would be dope but 12 or more songs.