HUSALAH appreciation thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
gimmefreemusic was the first ever to call people with rx tatoos stans. dats all i know and i respect dat.

but some more awax gangsta posts would be funny. we should ask his lawyer he has a whole harddrive with screenshots of all siccness posts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Looks like Legman @Legman and FatBlunts209 @FatBlunts209 and the rest of the a-wax fan club finally realized their idol is a bitchmade meth head snitch.

Any other time we woulda had 8 different people in here defending every post about a-wax but now they're all ghost lmao....my how the siccness tides have turned
stfu you talk more then a bitch do

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
i have no vested interest in any rapper and could care less what anyones opinion is of music. The fact yall still ranting about two men & yall are what 30+ years old is a waste of energy.

is this a HuS appreciation thread or a "rappers got stans all in they feelings" thread.

awax has slaps, hus is a pittsburg legend and ill admit ive been a figz fan since their first cd and musically hus is the dopest IMO. with that being said, i only slap hus from time to time but it aint no secret he talked. if i had to pick one based on music value its HUS all day.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
96 months holy shit the feds gave him the business

FUCK THE FEDS FUCK THE DEA FUCK PSD
speaking of PSD... where the muthafuckas at on here who were saying PSD was a "real bay cat" and asking me "how can i, as a man, make fun of steven for being a snitch, and making a song called luv mah niggaz"? them muthafuckas tucked their tail something tremendous.

::

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i have no vested interest in any rapper and could care less what anyones opinion is of music. The fact yall still ranting about two men & yall are what 30+ years old is a waste of energy.

is this a HuS appreciation thread or a "rappers got stans all in they feelings" thread.

awax has slaps, hus is a pittsburg legend and ill admit ive been a figz fan since their first cd and musically hus is the dopest IMO. with that being said, i only slap hus from time to time but it aint no secret he talked. if i had to pick one based on music value its HUS all day.
This

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I wanna bump dope music, I come to this site to get put on to more dope music, and I've been laced a bunch of times, if this site stops being about dope amazing music, its fucked up, Hus is one of those artist who is so talented, so much swag, he reminds me of mac dre.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I really dont get Philthys popularity. The first song i ever heard from him was "Thinking if you" and i really liked it so i checked out some of his other catalogue and the next track i stumbled across was Lonely Girl with Pooh Hefner which i really liked too.

But every other song i found after that was boring and below average. Especially his recent stuff. Am i missing something here? How is he so popular, is there an album i completely missed?

Lavish D is a beast, he needs to get out and get some proper backing behind him he could have a long career.
He got a lot of smackin beats from DJ Fresh in his prime. I was a big fan of his untill I started hearing him over other stuff and realized his actual raps are kinda boring and repetitive. But those Fresh beats were fucking amazing.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
He got a lot of smackin beats from DJ Fresh in his prime. I was a big fan of his untill I started hearing him over other stuff and realized his actual raps are kinda boring and repetitive. But those Fresh beats were fucking amazing.
The women like Philthy, he went after the female fan base, and it worked, if you can get female fans, its on.

Mar 5, 2014
bruh who knows how to get in contact with DJ Fresh I wanna buy some beats from him to be honest I would like A list of some dope mobb beats producers I been workin with soundclick shit I found the SF traxx nigga on this site he's dope Ima keep usin his beats but I need a variety of different beats all beat makers inbox everyone else would like yo input