HUNTERS POINT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Fuck that shit. Fuck ghettos. You have to have cheap next to rich areas, mix people of different backgrounds. Otherwise you just create hate. The US messed up a long time ago, and it seems they won't change, many countries followed.
Money talks and makes the decisions even when wrong

Nov 18, 2010
Fuck that shit. Fuck ghettos. You have to have cheap next to rich areas, mix people of different backgrounds. Otherwise you just create hate. The US messed up a long time ago, and it seems they won't change, many countries followed.
Yep, that's one thing I noticed about states compared to here.

Here youll have low income Ontario housing on one side of the street, the other side 600k condos, down the street 400k bungalos, shit like that, not 30 blocks of low-income.

The only gated and separated communities is the super rich ones, where drake came from lol

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
It aint just HP they doing this in Oakland also raising rents pushing everybody who aint rich into the valley..... gentrification is bouta have you either in the valley where there are no jobs
I'm 100% for the idea of beautifying oakland and making all the crackhead scumbags move to Stockton. Oakland has been out of control since the 80 ' s and it's about time someone made it a better place for the actual normal residents living there and trying to raise a family.

Jul 6, 2009
I'm 100% for the idea of beautifying oakland and making all the crackhead scumbags move to Stockton. Oakland has been out of control since the 80 ' s and it's about time someone made it a better place for the actual normal residents living there and trying to raise a family.
Ok adolf

Sep 26, 2013
Yeah because community wide changes are going to affect only crackheads :dead:

Jan 9, 2012
Oakland,Ca
What normal residents? You mean all the new hipsters from out of town? All the residents who have been here that are good people a being pushed out due to this gentrification just because you aint rich dont mean you aint good people.... I fasho aint no crackhead but 2000 for a 1 bedroom on fruutvale ave.... aint coo

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
If there's any city in the west coast that could use some cleaning up, it's oakland. This ain't LA. Gang banging and shooting innocent kids and smoking heroin in public ain't cool.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
The problem is raising rents and taking away affordability for people who don't make enough. People who have been living in the city for years. It's not possible to raise a family in the city anymore. When you can buy a house or more like rent a big ass apartment now in the eastbay for as much as your paying rent for a studio in frisco forget buying a house in frisco. Although the eastbay is going up like crazy too. I see it and hear it starting to go on in Oakland too. Certain parts. Oakland and Richmond is still pretty cheap all over. Vallejo too. Beyond that pretty soon your taking your ass to Stockton or Antioch.

Jun 5, 2004
U know, when i was in like 3rd or 4th grade we had this project we had to do, and the point of it was to write a letter to any real person or company and mail it off, and get them to respond. I remember my dad was going thru a hard time because we had to find another house for me and him and his roommate and his 3 kids to live in, because the rent kept getting raised every couple months and this time it had bounced up hela high.

So i chose to write whoever it was that did that (it wasnt a landlord,i think it was someone who owned a bunch of houses/had a company or something)... And i remember i basically wrote "why cant you guys pay for the upgrades to the neighborhood and the houses with the tax money that we pay on stuff everyday? Isnt that what our tax dollars are supposed to go to, our community? Why are you taking the money from the people that already live in the houses?" ...And i actually got a response letter, which basically was like "that is a veeery good question young man! But blah blah blah and no."

And even though i was like 9 when i asked that and it was years ago, i still havent heard a decent answer lol. Why do they have to charge the people already living in a neighborhood more money just because you made it a little bit nicer, i thought that was covered by the tax money those people are already forced to pay?

Jun 5, 2004
And the other thing is: ok if yall are gonna do it, then ur gonna go ahead and do it.

But why dont they go door to door and tell people "we're changing up this neighborhood so we're going to charge you more and theres nothing you can do about it. BUT, we came here to ask what upgrades you would like to see us make off of this list. We're either going to build a small museum and a school, or 5 starbucks and a fashion botique"

Its like, the new upgrades theyre theyre making and the new shit theyre building isnt made for the existing community, its catering to the yuppies and hipster faggots that are going to be there in the future

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I heard there is hella toxic waste residue in hunters point from the old naval shipyard that caused a lot of people to get sick over the years, did they ever clean that shit up? If they did then that would be the main trigger to set up events to officially push the low income people out of town.

I don't know how middle class people afford to live in San Francisco let alone poor people. Sad thing is in ways it can be just as hard for middle class people because there are no set asides for people who make too much money to be considered poor. If you qualify for enough government programs you can take in damn near the same amount of goods and services as some people who work full time.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
The only people who are lucky are those who were actually able to purchase a house back in the day before everything went sky high...

My boy's mom had problems with his grandma, so when his grandma died he inherrited the house... I forget what part of sf it is exactly, but its a decent sized house, and she was middle class but the house is in what now is considered a very nice neighborhood. He inherrited the house, put like $125-150k into fixing it up, and it sold for $1.3 million...

Where tha hell is my inherrited million dollars at maaan, this is some bullshit lol... Ive never inherited shit, and if i ever do itll probably be a receeding hairline and a gambling debt.