HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
...To all my siccness fam who made it thru the ups and downs of life thus far and have so much to be thankful for-family, friends, arguing about whatever on this website and still enjoying music from all regions in the U.S. Enjoy this festive day with yall family & friends.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
There ain't nothing happy about Thanksgiving.

It's a holiday celebrating mass genocide, murder and torture of native American men women and children. Stealing their land and burning down their villages.

America got you brainwashed to think it's some sort of holiday to be thankful for what you have.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006

It's a holiday celebrating mass genocide, murder and torture of native American men women and children. Stealing their land and burning down their villages.

America got you brainwashed to think it's some sort of holiday to be thankful for what you have.
That's the truth. You can be thankful every day for your family and material possessions. I'm still gonna eat and kick it with fam. it's really some erry day shit except the portion of food is bigger and we will probably hit the movies. It's also a tool to get people to spend money but aye I'm not here to shit in anyone's cerael so happy thanksgiving sicc fam.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net

but on the bright side, turkey tastes good doe

i don't celebrate shit on this day, i'm in it for the turkey, and the turkey alone, hands muthafuckin' down

and let there be some cajun injection in that turkey... ooooh i'm finna fuck some shit way up

yeah i'm drunk so what

beautiful

::

Apr 25, 2002

We celebrate a lot of things that might have started off bad. I don't care what you say, I am always thankful for my family and my close circle. Thanksgiving Day just brings it all in and I will continue to celebrate it year after year as long as I'm living.

HALLOWEEN, COLUMBUS DAY, PRESIDENTS DAY, 4TH OF JULY, MARTIN LUTHER KING DAY, CHRISTMAS, etc...most holidays started due to the death of at least one person so f*ck what you talking about.

Oct 31, 2007

Made this comment while chewing turkey

Props: DODE and DODE