IS GUCE IN JAIL OR IS IT A RUMOR??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
If people knew his real name, couldnt they just google it to see if anything pops up?
His name is Shavel Pope according to Wikipedia. Looks like he was charged with Assault 1 (first degree?) in June in King County and was released in August. That's if Guce's real name is Shavel Pope and it's the same guy, which I cannot confirm.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
His name is Shavel Pope according to Wikipedia. Looks like he was charged with Assault 1 (first degree?) in June in King County and was released in August. That's if Guce's real name is Shavel Pope and it's the same guy, which I cannot confirm.

I hope there's not two people with that unfortunate of a name.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah it's Shavel Leveron Pope.. Fund out from that news article of the b/s "murder for hire" plot of his stepson n his friend or whatever @ their high school

Jul 25, 2007
Word on the street is, Guce finally got his mind straight and quit rappin. Heard he went back to is original profession. Nursing. Guce works for a home health agency as a male nurse.