IS GUCE IN JAIL OR IS IT A RUMOR??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Tay, first let me start by saying I have been a fan of your music since way back, especially the stuff you did with Bo and Yuk. I think you are a very good Lyricist.

But I am going to have to agree with Puko. Here, you are no better than anyone. Siccness isn't the streets, you don't transfer that respect from the streets to the internet. It doesn't work that way.

The internet is our world, it will never change.

Just how Lord Jamar said white people are guests in the house of hip hop, the same is said for celebrities, artists and other famous people in the house of the internet.

You are all guests in the house of the internet. Unless you owned a 28kbps modem back in the 90s, we are not cut from the same cloth or drink from the same fountain lol.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Tay, first let me start by saying I have been a fan of your music since way back, especially the stuff you did with Bo and Yuk. I think you are a very good Lyricist.

But I am going to have to agree with Puko. Here, you are no better than anyone. Siccness isn't the streets, you don't transfer that respect from the streets to the internet. It doesn't work that way.

The internet is our world, it will never change.

Just how Lord Jamar said white people are guests in the house of hip hop, the same is said for celebrities, artists and other famous people in the house of the internet.

You are all guests in the house of the internet. Unless you owned a 28kbps modem back in the 90s, we are not cut from the same cloth or drink from the same fountain lol.
IF U CAN FIND ONE POST WHERE IM PROFESSING 2 BE BETTER THAN ANYBODY....I WILL ENTERTAIN THIS SHIT. I GOT A DIFFERENT MINDSTATE. IF ANYTHING IM THE DOWN 2 EARTH "LYRICIST" AND I PUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT HERE JUST AS MUCH AS I GIVE IT. IF U LIKE MY MUSIC, LIKE MY MUSIC. IT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH WHO I AM PERSONALLY ON A DAILY AND IF PPL JUDGE ME BY MY POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD IT SOUNDS LIKE MORE OF A PERSONAL PROBLEM THAN ANYTHING I WANNA KEEP GIVING TIME AND THOUGHT 2. I'VE "LEARNED" HOW 2 SEPERATE THE 2 BUT AS U CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE...SOME PPL NEVER LEARNED HOW 2 LEARN. IT CAN GET INTERESTING BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY.....
#ITS NOT MY JOB 2 CARE ABOUT ALL THAT
THX 4 THE REPLY THO....
#FORWARD MARCH ON MINE

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE INTERNET IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PUBLIC FORUM....AND I BEEN DOIN THIS SICCNESS THING A LOT LONGER THAN SOME OF THE JUDGEMENTAL MF'S WHO CONTINUE 2 BE MINDFUCCED BY WHAT THEY THINK INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON WHAT THEY KNOW. RNS

Mar 6, 2014
OK I will break it down, just know I am not attacking you and I do respect you as a human.

IF U CAN FIND ONE POST WHERE IM PROFESSING 2 BE BETTER THAN ANYBODY....I WILL ENTERTAIN THIS SHIT. I GOT A DIFFERENT MINDSTATE. IF ANYTHING IM THE DOWN 2 EARTH "LYRICIST" AND I PUT UP WITH THE BULLSHIT HERE JUST AS MUCH AS I GIVE IT. IF U LIKE MY MUSIC, LIKE MY MUSIC. IT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH WHO I AM PERSONALLY ON A DAILY AND IF PPL JUDGE ME BY MY POSTS ON A MESSAGE BOARD IT SOUNDS LIKE MORE OF A PERSONAL PROBLEM THAN ANYTHING I WANNA KEEP GIVING TIME AND THOUGHT 2. I'VE "LEARNED" HOW 2 SEPERATE THE 2 BUT AS U CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE...SOME PPL NEVER LEARNED HOW 2 LEARN. IT CAN GET INTERESTING BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY.....
#ITS NOT MY JOB 2 CARE ABOUT ALL THAT
THX 4 THE REPLY THO....
#FORWARD MARCH ON MINE
Superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.[1] The term was coined by Alfred Adler as part of his School of Individual psychology. It was introduced in his series of books, including "Understanding Human Nature" and "Social Interest".

Everytime you respond it is in a defensive manner and when you use lines such as;

Not cut from the same cloth
You don't drink from the same fountain
you weenies

And just in general in the manner you respond.

Having been around since the early at the birth of the internet 90s trolling, I have learnt a thing or two about getting a reaction and how and which buttons to push.

THE INTERNET IS NOTHING MORE THAN A PUBLIC FORUM....AND I BEEN DOIN THIS SICCNESS THING A LOT LONGER THAN SOME OF THE JUDGEMENTAL MF'S WHO CONTINUE 2 BE MINDFUCCED BY WHAT THEY THINK INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON WHAT THEY KNOW. RNS
I have been here since about 1999 and remember Bo posting in the WCM forum among other things and A-Wax used to post a lot in the flows forum. This place was good for artists to mingle with the fans. I never attacked any artists on some troll shit only c-lim because he was a special kind of faggot and yes I would fight him in real life.

But I am talking about internet in general. Just posting and browsing doesn't make you a veteran. Once you know how to post and surf undetected you could begin to classify yourself as knowledgable.

There are many things to learn, if you got time I'd suggest programming and network basics, that is where the real fun begins..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bruhhhh @ killa tays paragraphs. he's knocked me out of my lane of longest typed post about nothing in particular that didnt need more than half of a sentence

so much for having my own lane, fuck

usually ill read them with reason but sometimes you just scroll down and see this two page dissertation, then another one following right after it, in all caps and be like aww hell nah.... tl;dr

for what it is worth i do feel killa tay comes off ike he feels hes better than most of the posters here or deserves some sort of bowing down to... like kermit would say tho...'but thats none of my business' i think tho no matter what, you can always reread the a-wax-killa tay thread and that shit puts everything back in perspective..everything is clear

im sure offline bruh is a cool guy
killa tay seems like he wouldnt be the most annoying person to smoke a blunt with, might have alot of stories about early gangsta rap years to share or what not.

here i go typing pages...but im the original page writer in this bitch

i been doin this shit

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
THE POLICE AND OTHER AGENTS HAVE BEEN ON THESE WEBSITES. IT DOESNT BOTHER ME AND I DONT FEAR THEM. AND PERSONALLY I FEEL IM SOLID AND INTELLIGENT ENOUGH NOT TO SPEAK TO PPL I DONT KNOW ABOUT SHIT THAT I FEEL SHOULD BE KEPT IN THE STREETS. BUT ON A PUBLIC FORUM LEVEL,ITS OK TO ASK QUESTIONS AND SPEAK MY MIND. MY CRIMINAL YEARS ARE FAR BEHIND ME AND MY BUSINESS HAS BEEN LEGIT FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE 2000'S. READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. I DONT MIND LETTING THE DONT KNOWS KNOW THE TRUTH. IM GOOD.
#WCM