Goldtoes Presents - Toneloc & Mousie Sanchez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
This was dope! Great info! I watched some other Goldtoes Videos...He and South Park Mexican are hooking up and have united in force...Check it out, HUGE!
SPM fathered a child in his early twenties with a 13 year old. Not to mention he was convicted of molesting a 9 year old in a completely separate case. Fuck anybody that supports that pedophile.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
SPM fathered a child in his early twenties with a 13 year old. Not to mention he was convicted of molesting a 9 year old in a completely separate case. Fuck anybody that supports that pedophile.
I'm not here to talk about anyone's personal habits or temptations. We all have them and some of us get caught up in them and have to pay for it in many ways. I agree I wouldn't do these things myself, but I'm sure none of you would care unless IT was put out in the media for opinionators to continue to tear these people apart. I spoke on the words spoke between 2 rival Gang affiliated Leaders Musically who could change the course of the STREETS and the store shelves. Actions do speak louder than words, let's see what happens from these talks.

DJ COMA- I appreciate the feedback. Truth should always disclosed, then we move making Correct decisions from here on in.:siccness:

Jul 12, 2002
I'm not here to talk about anyone's personal habits or temptations. We all have them and some of us get caught up in them and have to pay for it in many ways. I agree I wouldn't do these things myself, but I'm sure none of you would care unless IT was put out in the media for opinionators to continue to tear these people apart. I spoke on the words spoke between 2 rival Gang affiliated Leaders Musically who could change the course of the STREETS and the store shelves. Actions do speak louder than words, let's see what happens from these talks.

DJ COMA- I appreciate the feedback. Truth should always disclosed, then we move making Correct decisions from here on in.:siccness:
That "fuck anybody that supports SPM" line was not directed at you. Not saying you took it that way, but I just wanted to make it clear that I was not attacking you. It was meant for Goldtoes.

The media has nothing to do with my opinion of SPM. It is a fact that he fathered a daughter with a 13 year old while he was in his 20's. That alone makes him a sex offender/pedophile. It doesn't matter what SPM is up to now, he should not be in a position to be a "leader" of anything.

Would you let SPM babysit your 12-year old daughter?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004

I could not disagree with you more. Dude is a certified baby toucher. If people wan't to listen to his music, thats whatever. I can feel the whole art/artist seperation thing. But trying to do projects with him, after you know he's a pedophile? I can't understand that.

And does he really have clout on the streets? I'm not being sarcastic, that's a genuine question. I didn't think the eses would let someone with a jacket like that rock with them.

May 16, 2002
I'm not agreeing nor disagreeing with anybody's opinion on here about SPM. Nor am I supporting him, but I read up on dude awhile back and according to how it all went down it seemed pretty shady.

There is no doubt he fathered a child with a 13 / 14 year old girl, but the story I read said he met her at a strip club that she was stripping at. She supposedly looked older than she was and since she worked at a strip club, he never questioned it.

The child molestation part was from a chick who was his homeboy's wife and he slept with her while his friend was doing time. She had a daughter around the same age as SMP's daughter and she would leave her daughter at his house to spend the night.

At this time, SPM's label was starting to skyrocket. He was making good money off his music and had artist lined up etc. He was a local celebrity and was starting to get known outside of his hometown.

The chick later told SPM she was going to tell her man that SPM had slept with her if he didn't give her a million dollars or half a million something like that and SPM told her to go fuck herself. She then claimed he sexually molested her 9 year old daughter.

According to the story I read, the molestation part came back false, so he was dismissed on that, but the chick then ratted him out on the 13 / 14 year old and he was charged.

Again, I don't know if any of this is real, but the story I read, read something like what I just paraphrased.

Last edited:

N-Sane

Uncontrollable
Apr 25, 2002
www.rtsent.com
http://http://www.houstonpress.com/2002-06-06/news/south-park-monster/full/
On a hot July day two years ago, the deputy constable from Precinct 1 pulled up yet again to the fortresslike Dope House Records headquarters on Center Street. The officer carried court papers that were part of a past returning to haunt the rising music star.

In April of that year, Jill Odom filed a lawsuit seeking to have Coy formally declared the father of her son, Jordan Dominique Odom, and to have him begin paying child support.

While such actions are routine, the basic math involved in this one underscored the severity of the allegations against the then-29-year-old Coy. Odom was 20 years old, and her child's sixth birthday was less than a month away, meaning she'd given birth at age 14.

Odom's later testimony would be even more damning: She'd started dating Coy when she was only 13. It was her first sexual relationship, she testified, and the two hadn't even bothered to discuss birth control.

The Pasadena woman said that when she became pregnant, Coy offered to marry her. That was quickly nixed by her parents, who refused to have anything to do with him. While she praised Coy for his informal support of herself and the child -- "If I needed something, he would get it" -- her lawsuit hardly reflected that Coy had come up with assistance on a steady basis.

Even Coy's response seemed somewhat casual; in fact his lack thereof almost led to a default judgment in the case. After DNA testing to confirm paternity, the settlement called for Coy to pay $28,000 in back child support and $2,000 more for Odom's prenatal and birth expenses. He was to contribute $1,500 to a college fund for the boy, and begin paying $900 monthly in regular child support. Odom received primary custody.

Terms of the payments certainly didn't show that Coy, despite his public proclamations of immense wealth from Dope House, had reached the ranks of rappers who could simply cut a check and walk away from their past mistakes. At his request, he gained approval to pay the retroactive support and $11,500 in attorney's fees in installments spread over four years.

At this point, Coy's penchant for an underage girl was merely an obscure civil matter, not the stuff of criminal charges for what amounted to statutory rape. Odom said the rapper may not have known her specific age. That argument was hard to accept, however. He did know she was only a middle school student, because he used to pick her up after her seventh-grade classes. Still, it could have been explained away as a onetime error in judgment during a troubled period in his life. After all, Coy had an adult partner, Gina Acosta. They'd met in 1989, and she was now the mother of Carlos Jr., who suffered from a hyperthyroid condition, and his beloved daughter, Carley.

No, his inner circle of supporters insisted, Carlos Coy couldn't be a child molester. One of them who shared that certainty was a longtime friend and homey, who had a nine-year-old daughter of his own, the playmate of six-year-old Carley Coy.

He used to pick up his babys mom from middle school.... if that aint a chester I dont know what is!!!!

Last edited: