GOD'S CALAMITY-THE CONCEPT ALBUM WITH A STORYLINE THAT CHANGES BASED ON YOUR PLAYLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Wow HERESY @HERESY congratulations my bruh-goon. This is a groundbreaking gamechanger and i wish you the utmost success.
I've been meaning to post a review as I got a code to listen to the album. It's pretty tight and Heresy is definitely doing something unique that I've never seen done before ... But I haven't really had time to write a full review as I've been pretty busy walking around in the bush looking for artifacts and hotels in small towns usually have crappy internet service. I'll post something in depth soon, but for now I can let you all know that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase and support this project.
And another congratulations on your artist tag!
On some real shit, I had the people on this website in mind which is part of the reason why I went the transmedia route and I'm even writing a lot of you in the comic so stay tuned for news on that.6

But yeah, I didn't talk alot about the project until it was like a couple of weeks before STOCKTONCON but I was reading what fans of bay music and rap in general were saying but I was focused on siccness fans because this is a place I do call "home" and we've all been through shit together.

So we focused on story telling, tight production (rooted in live instrumentation) and limited guest features. So, in reality, this album is a reflection of this site, the people involved (from top to bottom) and a way for me to contribute to the bay rap scene, music and tech as a whole. And I got interviews and shit lined up but I really need ya'll to stay on coop's head and let him know he needs to interview me. This is new for music period and this place is basically "home" for me and I promise it'll be one of the best interviews this site has ever had.

More news coming soon, got some surprises and some new shit on the way. :)

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
What's your distribution like fam?? I got a Rasputin near my area in Pleasant Hill, can I cop there breh, or is it online purchase only??
Nah it's online only. Digital for now and when we get the units pressed up it will be 666 units max. There will be no second run or print so once they are gone they are gone for good. No more. Nada. Zero.

But yeah you can cop from the website straight direct. Just go to God's Calamity and click on FINAL COMMITMENT image. You'll see "purchase God's Calamity" and then click on that.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I want the comic too so I'll wait and get them both. Listened to some the other day, and while it wasn't like what I normally listen to I appreciate it and like what you're doing.
Good shit. The comic will be out in late September/early October. We'll be getting that pressed up for sure. It'll be digital and print and we plan on 13 issues for the "season" or "arc."

And we've been expanding our character bible and we've already mapped out some of the people from the siccness so it's all good.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
That's dope HERESY @HERESY let me know if you want a wiki page done up, haha.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That's dope HERESY @HERESY let me know if you want a wiki page done up, haha.
Yessir. We already know someone made an unofficial gods calamity page and we hooked up with someone to make the instagram so hit me on PM and we can discuss the wiki. The guys and I were throwing that idea around because you can do a wiki on reddit so yeah fam, hit me up.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
We took over the unofficial Facebook and Instagram pages, made them official, but Samantha and Ryan will continue to work them for now. We worked on the FB one last night and the Instagram one will be changed up tomorrow. Got a studio session in on the 9th and then some promo work we are setting up for this month. We also have new t-shirt designs and other goods so expect a store update soon.

I'll keep this thread active with updates until I see how to implement all the social media stuff on here so you guys can automatically see everything.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
We just finished.

Go to Ustream — The leading HD streaming video platform

search for PROJECT MONARK on INNOVATIVE SOUL. It MIGHT be under VIDEO so check that and AUDIO.

ETA: I don't know when it's gonna up,pad but thanks to everyone who tuned in.

Also Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus you were added on IG.

Last edited: