give crazie locs a movie deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2009
Last edited:
Mar 9, 2009
a its all to the good of my critics crazie locs gotta keep it in shape goin to the gym i love boxin homie its all good i will keep stayin lean at times mass.i,can maintain my weight the training will keep up.the ways how crazie locs doin thang by shadow boxing its like he actually in the ring.right here,locs will have his haters but locs will stay pushin consistant keep his head up.man my shadow boxing forms is pretty and im lookin pretty too myself.thats a fact though.

Mar 9, 2009
i was hella feeling that 3 stooges eyepoke/jab at 0:19 that shit looked fatal lol
a homie my forms of technique is getting great from training to where only a c movie or show can put stunts behind but u know what its perfected forms of things.doin coo tecqniques just like how pacquiao perfected his art it looks like something behind to make him go faster.and bruce lee.but crazie locs style looks pretty to where its lookin nice.and accurate.like tyson power all his training and mass looks like he on roids.all the training of vann damme makin his kicks look pretty like all of crazie locs training in out of the gym makin him look accurate and its lookin pretty.cause its crazie locs way of doin the rite form and its lookin pretty.its accurate forms homie.

Mar 9, 2009
thats why like i said im the vann damme of the streets of boxing pacquiao the bruce lee.in the ring.if its on my aggresive day it can be like im on roids but aint.on pac aggresive days he quicker than ever.i can be too if i tone down to lean muscle besides mass easy for me to get more mass more lean more mass bench lean more resistant.i love lookin pretty stayin fit.naw what im sayin lol.

Last edited: