G Eazy.....why no Love on here?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
I haven't heard much from him, but what I did hear had me saying that
G-Eazy is shamelessly biting Drake's style. Which has me feeling hella old, when a new rapper's flow is getting jacked by an even newer rapper. People don't really talk about "biting" anymore or "swagger jacking" as the new booties say, but as a Hip Hop head you still lose points in my eyes for being unoriginal.

Dec 12, 2006
G-eazy is "popping" bcuz he fits all the criteria of being a mainstream/pop artist minus the ability to actually rap which has become more than secondary so it doesn't matter, hes marketable. Done

Sep 16, 2011
I been in Sac a lot lately and the radio has him in heavy rotation up there. That shit he has with Rick Ross. Sacramento shows more love then KMEL I've noticed in my back and forth trips

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I been in Sac a lot lately and the radio has him in heavy rotation up there. That shit he has with Rick Ross. Sacramento shows more love then KMEL I've noticed in my back and forth trips
Bay area radio is wack bruh. 102.1 is the only ones that play decent shit. Bay area and old school west coast. They play anything from dove shack and bone thugz, to mac mall and dru down.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I see his talent. Not every rapper can look like D-Lo, Yukmouth, E-40 or Eminem. I see there's room for an average white guy who grew up in Oakland. How many of us have met one of them-All of us. Hip Hop is bigger than most of us think.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
Pretty solid music.

10 million plays and I've never listened to 1 song by the guy.....

I'm definitely out of touch. lol.

Also, to further what was said previously in this thread, I agree, the 'hood' is full of all types of cats. White, Black, Asian, latino, etc so when it comes to rapping I am never too surprised to see who's who...