Fury Figeroa-Top Of The Food Chain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
It still amazes me how slept on Fury is. IMO he is the best artist over past decade. He has what 6-7 projects that dropped and all of em are classic. But this new shit "Top Of The Food Chain" is his best work to date. I've been anticipating it since I first saw the album cover. This album took me by suprise. I knew that it'd be dope but I didn't expect it to be this dope. He's got spits for days and every type of flow you could ever think of. Not to mention his production steals the show. I'd buy an instrumental version of this album if it was available. 2014 has been a pretty good year for music. But if I had to go back and only chose one album to purchase from this year it'd be this one. I highly suggest you get you a copy or purchase a download. It's worth every cent. If you have a system it will be thanking you. So roll up a few fat blunts. light em up and sit back and enjoy.

I think it's available on Rapbay.com and Itunes. Do yourself a favor and get anything that says Fury on it. . .

May 5, 2002
It still amazes me how slept on Fury is. IMO he is the best artist over past decade. He has what 6-7 projects that dropped and all of em are classic. But this new shit "Top Of The Food Chain" is his best work to date. I've been anticipating it since I first saw the album cover. This album took me by suprise. I knew that it'd be dope but I didn't expect it to be this dope. He's got spits for days and every type of flow you could ever think of. Not to mention his production steals the show. I'd buy an instrumental version of this album if it was available. 2014 has been a pretty good year for music. But if I had to go back and only chose one album to purchase from this year it'd be this one. I highly suggest you get you a copy or purchase a download. It's worth every cent. If you have a system it will be thanking you. So roll up a few fat blunts. light em up and sit back and enjoy.

I think it's available on Rapbay.com and Itunes. Do yourself a favor and get anything that says Fury on it. . .
I AGREE MAYNE....IM PROUD TO BE A PART OF THIS PROJECT....THIS ALBUM SLAPS...FRONT TO BACK....LIKE RICKY VOORHEES SAYS DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SWOOP THE ALBUM.