Freeway + the Jacka ft. Freddie Gibbs - "Cherry Pie" (Prod. by Jeffro)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Freeway and the Jacka recruit Freddie Gibbs and Jynx*for the "Cherry Pie" visual directed by Tha Razor and Film Junki Productions. This is the first video leak off Freeway and the Jacka's album 'Highway Robbery' set to drop on September, 16th. Cameos by OG Freeway Ricky Ross and Krondon.

'Highway Robbery' also includes features from*Cormega, Paul Wall, Husalah, Trae tha Truth, Killer Mike,*Joe Blow,*J Klyde,*Dubb 20 and production from*Jake One, Traxamillion, Young L (The Pack/Pink Dolphin), RobLo and more.

Click here to Read More

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 25, 2002
Can Steph or Frank or anyone comment on the fact that the entire album has been available on Rdio (and I'm assuming other streaming services) for almost a year now? Not trying to salt game, anyone with an account to the streaming service can find it. I understand that for whatever reason the release got botched but I find it odd that no effort was made to remove the album from the streaming services.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yeah.. I'm totally confused about the release situation.. Iv had it for months lol.. Or is this a different version G @Golden ?