Dubee and Miami sentencing docs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

Fromthebaytotheaz

damn.. and dubee just got out. free dubee and uncle miami! what did geezy and little bruce get?

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
They caught lil bruce? Lol last time i saw him, he was acting hecka spooked in what seemed like an alleyway interview trying to sell pitbull pups. Its crazy how thizz went on a such a downward spiral. RIP Mac Dre. #THEENDOFANEMPIRE

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
They caught lil bruce? Lol last time i saw him, he was acting hecka spooked in what seemed like an alleyway interview trying to sell pitbull pups. Its crazy how thizz went on a such a downward spiral. RIP Mac Dre. #THEENDOFANEMPIRE
You would be spooked too with the weight of the federal goverment over your head, they invade countrys and shit.

May 16, 2002
This is seriously some sad shit to read. It's upsetting how much faith the fans have on these artist. How they believe they can make it big with the music and how much albums are being pushed. It's all about the money yada yada yada... but the artist themselves not having the equal amount of faith within themselves.

I understand we all have to eat, but resorting to jeopardizing ones freedom for some fast cash is out of the question. Especially if you have kids. Seems people are too proud in this day in age to get a regular nine to five to pay the bills. Everybody wants to portray an image of living off rap or pushing weight.

Many glorify those that have gone to prison, but the only ones who glorify that are squares that's never gone.

I hope they get out and get their life back on track.

May 5, 2002
This is seriously some sad shit to read. It's upsetting how much faith the fans have on these artist. How they believe they can make it big with the music and how much albums are being pushed. It's all about the money yada yada yada... but the artist themselves not having the equal amount of faith within themselves.

I understand we all have to eat, but resorting to jeopardizing ones freedom for some fast cash is out of the question. Especially if you have kids. Seems people are too proud in this day in age to get a regular nine to five to pay the bills. Everybody wants to portray an image of living off rap or pushing weight.

Many glorify those that have gone to prison, but the only ones who glorify that are squares that's never gone.

I hope they get out and get their life back on track.
I agree 100% and that's why all these old failed rappers STILL on the same hype from age 15-30 get no play, or respect on my end. I ignore music & posts (siccness). Damn shame when someone has the same mentality/goals and means/methods of achieving them at age 38 from when they were 18. I could go on and off about that but I won't.

Sway said it best on his morning show when Stalin was on there, "hustlin backwards"

May 5, 2002
...They were on track to go nationwide on the big screen...
I beg to differ. Dre might've been ready to go Nationwide and they could've been his St. Lunatics but let's keep it real. When Dre died they were left worse than Apple w/out Steve Jobs. Eventualy it lost steam when his seeds could go no further. In a weird way they would've ended up sinkin his/their ship anyway. Look at bobby smurder (sp?).

All grown men know u can't build a house on weak/questionable foundation