Dubee - Bitch (PSD diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Idk too much about that situation, did he snitch on some mexicans and their cousins put him on blast or something? Lol thats hella funny tho, thats a hella smart ass place to hit up if u tryna spread the word about somebody
It had something to do with a purchase. He got caught, and he started saying "How can I make this better on me?" Those exact words. Then it went hella bad. The cat who had the pw and was showin me had just done serving five in the feds for a RICO. Just google PITCH DARK FAMILY. So you know he wasn't fuckin with no niggas who was remotely close to police.

ETA: and psd made a shadowboxing video? wtf? What is the purpose of that? Anyone have a link?

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
It had something to do with a purchase. He got caught, and he started saying "How can I make this better on me?" Those exact words. Then it went hella bad. The cat who had the pw and was showin me had just done serving five in the feds for a RICO. Just google PITCH DARK FAMILY. So you know he wasn't fuckin with no niggas who was remotely close to police.

ETA: and psd made a shadowboxing video? wtf? What is the purpose of that? Anyone have a link?
lol.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Not in the least breh

I read it with optimism, & it was clear & plain as day what the deal.

I know you aint brand new dawgg, re-read that shit, there aint a single doubt in my mind after reading & I initially didnt wanna believe it.

But when it's in black & white you got no choice.

for the people saying "SO & SO'S NAME IS NOT ON THERE" I gotta ask yall if you've ever been a defendant... if you've ever had to read case paperwork & understand it?

If you have, it really should be no question to you either.
If you spend enough money with a lawyer you can always find out who it is, say it says "ci4 called defendent on 6:22 on 3/16 and set up drug deal", your lawyer can subpoena your phone records, and match it up to the persons phone number, and there id from there, the goverment has been doing ci's dirty for years, they outted a ci against john gotti in open court, and got dude killed lol.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

@ heresy

PSD tha Drivah - Problems & Potnas: PSD tha Drivah - Problems & Potnas - YouTube