Dubee - Bitch (PSD diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
If you only get punched for being a snitch these days than I can understand why there are so many snitches walking around.

The people that are close enough to you to body a snitch either end up in prison with you when some one snitches or are the first people arrested and questioned when said snitch dies.

Besides outside of rap people who are (labelled) snitches die everyday whether they actually snitched or not.

Jul 26, 2007
I hate calling a nigga a sbitch but damn they was not friends with PSD Dubee Said PSD was coming out first so Im scratching my head maybe its hate maybe not but im not from they hood So I cant & wont Speak on it, Just Funny shit. Post Paperwork & We All Will No The Truth

Jan 1, 2013
Here's a hypothetical, just curious what the response would be. You have a crew of 3 and you're pushing and one get caught up. You have a choice of one of the following:

-The one who gets caught goes to prison for 15 years
-The three of you get together and talk, and the one takes a deal and everyone gets 5 years

Just curious
I think the second option would be optimal. Everyone seems to hella solid but when you throw double digits at them people get scared. The idea of being locked up and away from friends/family/children makes niggas all snitchy. If I have any skeletons in my closet I would be best if I came forward before any other activities get looked at. Dont give anyone the chance to say shit about you.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Here's a hypothetical, just curious what the response would be. You have a crew of 3 and you're pushing and one get caught up. You have a choice of one of the following:

-The one who gets caught goes to prison for 15 years
-The three of you get together and talk, and the one takes a deal and everyone gets 5 years

Just curious
Do dirt on your lonely and you don't have to worry bout a snitch/fucc shit. To answer your hypothetical, real men don't tell on the next man (that is hoe shit), you get caught up you take the punishment thats comin to you and never speak on the next man. A bitch lives on their knees, a man is willing to die on his feet.
#SIMPLESCIENCE
#TRUSTNOBODY

Feb 22, 2011
The song is dope, But i think hes only saying what he knows from the few folks that prob r able to speak to him (J Diggs)so his info is prob one sided hope that if he ever gets out he puts that type of effort in his music.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm honestly disappointed af cat was one of my favorite rappers
Most of your favorite rappers are snitches, bitches, addicts and oh yeah, bitches. I got stories on a lot of niggas, because I had to record a lot of niggas, first hand shit, no hearing it through the grape vine. And that's just not you fam, there are a lot of people in your shoes. Don't take it to heart just try to enjoy the music if you can and chalk it up to entertainment.

And I'm talking BAY NIGGAS.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Questionable paperwork with no names listed.

Wax posted paperwork that specifically had hus name in it and ppl still fuck wit that snitch.
The bay fucks wit snitches it's all good bruh.
Paperwork doesn't have peoples names in it that are CIs unless they are giving direct evidence in which case the accused has a right to confront the accuser. So unless the CI is testifying, the name doesn't have to be released, and they can just be referred to as CI#___ . Therefore the only real way to figure out who someone is, is by the details in the paperwork like "CI:X met with person Y at time Z." If you are Y and you know you met with a particular person at that time, then you know who the snitch is. But the government isn;t trying to make life easy for you on that shit. So Dubee, who as Arson @Arson pointed out, gets all the paperwork in discovery at his trial, says its PSD that snitched, I'd take his word for it.

Also I never saw Hus' name in any paperwork about snitching. I saw CI 5 or whatever it was in some paperwork, and then in Hus' sentencing it had his name but nothing about talking.

Jun 5, 2004
The mexicans went through every fuckin barshop in town handing out paperwork on him.
Idk too much about that situation, did he snitch on some mexicans and their cousins put him on blast or something? Lol thats hella funny tho, thats a hella smart ass place to hit up if u tryna spread the word about somebody