Dubee - Bitch (PSD diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
any word on how long Dubee got sentenced for? The Drug business never has a good outcome for anyone. People either end up in dead, in jail, disabled, hooked on drugs, living with a snitch jacket, or a combination of any of the above mentioned consequences.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Couldn't listen to the whole song.
can't stand songs that are recorded over a prison phone.
It's like someone is raping me in the ears with static.

Aside from that. It does not confirm anything just because someone made a song. It's still accusations with no proof.

Feb 4, 2005
any word on how long Dubee got sentenced for? The Drug business never has a good outcome for anyone. People either end up in dead, in jail, disabled, hooked on drugs, living with a snitch jacket, or a combination of any of the above mentioned consequences.
I think he said he has 8 to go on the song but the quality was terrible due to jail phone so I could have heard wrong. I thought they all got upwards of 15-20 originally.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

Couldn't listen to the whole song.
can't stand songs that are recorded over a prison phone.
It's like someone is raping me in the ears with static.

Aside from that. It does not confirm anything just because someone made a song. It's still accusations with no proof.
little bruce - i plead the 5th
thats diggs, dubee, bruce, and mall now

Apr 25, 2002
Here's a hypothetical, just curious what the response would be. You have a crew of 3 and you're pushing and one get caught up. You have a choice of one of the following:

-The one who gets caught goes to prison for 15 years
-The three of you get together and talk, and the one takes a deal and everyone gets 5 years

Just curious