Dopest Rappers from San Jose

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Crazy Locs is by far the most l;yriucal rapper in all of the South Bay, Ive heard him freestyle stuff that doper than some dudes written raps. There arent many people that can rap as fast as crazy locs either, I hope him and MC Eiht can do another album together

Crazy Locs should do a remix to "The Motto" bu do it all about San Jose, and talk about his gangstas long journey tryna make it yadadidafeel me knawmsayin fa sho tho

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Its crazy to me that the biggest city in the bay area, has produced ZERO artists.

I cant think of one, not even one. From the 80's to the 90's and 00's, nothing.

And yes, there are rappers in San Jose, but none of them are known outside of San Jose and there's a reason for that.

And I love San Jose, its a great city and there's money out there. I'm just stating the truth.

Nov 7, 2005
Its crazy to me that the biggest city in the bay area, has produced ZERO artists.

I cant think of one, not even one. From the 80's to the 90's and 00's, nothing.

And yes, there are rappers in San Jose, but none of them are known outside of San Jose and there's a reason for that.

And I love San Jose, its a great city and there's money out there. I'm just stating the truth.
mc twist was signed to luke in late 80's early 90's

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
but quick specifically said the 80's and the 90's. dude was on for a minute
That was way before the time I could have known about this, and after that he was only seriously featured on blogs and file sharing networks dedicated to obscure rap releases from back in the days

Last edited: