Done Deal KEnny And Best Buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
Seen This Is A Bulletin On The Space..

Any Truth To This??

"As you all know Xzibit's new album Full Circle hit the shelves this past Tuesday and the Best Buy version of the CD has the official Concentrate Remix with none other then the Bay's own San Quinn. Well if you know my boy Kenny, he gets pretty excited in situations like these, and i guess he took Xzibit's in-store in San Diego a lil too serious. He opened 42 thats right forty-two of X's albums (I counted) and tried to play them in all the cd players in the store. Well after yelling at the security guards that he was "not stealing the cd's" and that they "can easily be re-wrapped". They took him down finally with a taser gun and the San Diego sherriffs dept K9 unit. Me and Quinn luckily got them to let him go although he is a lil shake'nd up and is forever banned from one of the biggest CD retailers in America. Seriously i don't know how this keeps happening to us."

If So, Kenny is The Most Down MAnager Around

Much Respect

Jan 26, 2004
You sure it was Kenny and not Fillmoe Mike??? I thought DDK (donedealkenny) took hella thizz wih DJAMEN.com and went awol searching for lama's south of the border to make sweet love to....at least that's what i heard from a reliable source (shout out to dealdonejustin)

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
That's pretty funny, but so stupid! LOL

If it's true, I'd be like, ummm, make me deals and stop getting tazered! I'll hire someone else to be that savage.