Done Deal KEnny And Best Buy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
noone said:
You sure it was Kenny and not Fillmoe Mike??? I thought DDK (donedealkenny) took hella thizz wih DJAMEN.com and went awol searching for lama's south of the border to make sweet love to....at least that's what i heard from a reliable source (shout out to dealdonejustin)
ur a fuckin idiot

Feb 8, 2006
I just talked to Quinn and Hollywood they said they are still in San Diego till Friday so Kenny can figure out whats he gonna do legally. He said Kenny is gonna post a pic of his taser burns later tonight. This shit is crazy.

Nov 1, 2004
damn what bestbuy was it?
i live in Chula Vista now.. and i know there is 2 in the area
wheres the Quinn at.. i need him to sign my copy of The Rock
haha

Aug 19, 2005
Nick Pro said:
Yeah that shit is crazy - here's the article from the San Diego Union Tribune

San Francisco Man Arrested and Tasered At Local Best Buy
UNION-TRIBUNE BREAKING NEWS TEAM
9:00 am October 18, 2006

CHULA VISTA - A San Francisco man was arrested yesterday at a local Best Buy for disruptive behavior and during the arrest, the man claims police brutalized him by stunning him almost 50 times with a 50,000 volt taser gun.
Done Deal Kenny, as he is known in the San Francisco Bay Area Hip Hop Scene, (born Kenneth Scannel), was detained Tuesday (Oct. 17) afternoon in a Best Buy retail store, for damaging a large amount of store merchandise and being extremely disruptive, according to officials.
The man, 29, said he was handcuffed in the back seat of the squad car when he was tased repeatedly and threatened by the arresting officer.
"He gets out, opens the backdoor and he tases me over and over," Scannel told local TV station KFMB Channel 8. "I was afraid. I had a bowel movement on myself, he tased me so long. You see my back, he tased me 35 times over and over and he held it every time."
Scannel also claimed the officer, who is white, made several racist comments during the incident, which sent Scannel to a local hospital after he lost feeling in his right fingers and arm.
According to Scannel, the officer threatened him because he and fellow Deal Done Entertainment members Quincy Brooks IV (San Quinn) and Michael Smith (Fillmoe Mike) are planning to open a restaurant in the area named Done Deal Bar and Grill.
"I've got to get a restraining order," Scannel said. "He said if he sees me anywhere around here, he's going to do something. He'll shoot me, he told me he'll shoot me."
Police offered a different take of the incident. In order to subdue him, the officer used a department issued taser on Scannel, who allegedly resisted arrest.
Scannel was charged with resisting arrest, third degree assault on a police officer, and property damage to a retail store.
He was released on $1500 bond.
Chula Vista police have launched a routine, internal investigation into the incident. The officer is still assigned to street patrol.
damn...they made dd kenny shit himself??? thats fucked up!!

Mar 29, 2004
Dana Dane said:
I have been in talks with Quinn and Kenny, and am in on the Business Development part of the Restaurant. Here is the menu we have come up with so far!

This is a sample Menu:

Appetizer:
Ghost Ride The Chips with Gas Break Dips
Gettin That Guac (amole)
Hyphy Hot Wings
Coolio’s Cavvy-R
Banana CougNut Bread

Soup:
Go Dummy Dumplings

The Yukmouth Sandwich
Liverwurst, feta, garlic mayo, on onion roll
Bela Burgers with Hillside Fries

Side Show Salads
Mr. Ceza Salad with Explosive Dressing

MAIN DISHES:
TheBayIsBack Ribs
Stewie Stew (Or Get Stew-Pid)
Colla Poppin Pork Chops
San Quinn The Rock Lobster Tails
Smoked Mussel Cars
Yadidi Fish and Stackin Chips
Keak The Steak
Pork Tenderloin
Country Club Breasts
Little Goose
Chicken and Nupmlings

Side Dishes:
Mak N AK N Cheese
PSPeas
Mashed Potatos with 3 Times Gravy

Thizzert Menu:

Strawberry Too $hortcake
girl you got me dying over here! that article cannot be real that shit dont sound real at all!
This menu on the other hand sounds crackin........
peace dub