DO U THINK THERE WILL EVER BE ANOTHER 2PAC IN THE INDUSTRY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
U could say the same u said about mj about pac tho, the public was led to think nobody could touch him after he got shot and lived, and he got plenty of push from the media whether it was promotion of music videos for the soundtracks of his own movies or the negative media attention which helped his portrayal of being a badass
No.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Don't take the bait man, just call him names and move on.

If Pac was alive and posting on the siccness, people would still roast/troll him.
I JUST BE HAVIN A LIL FUN IN MY SPARE TIME. ITS NOTHIN I LOSE SLEEP OVER. ITS JUST THE SICCNESS.IM SEASONED AND BEEN BEIN THE SAME ME FOR 15 STRONG. ITS ALL MONKEY SHIT TO A GORILLA.
#WCM

Aug 27, 2014
U could say the same u said about mj about pac tho, the public was led to think nobody could touch him after he got shot and lived, and he got plenty of push from the media whether it was promotion of music videos for the soundtracks of his own movies or the negative media attention which helped his portrayal of being a badass

but there have been rappers who have been marketed and glorified just as much as 2pac, if not more (Jay-Z comes to mind)....but in basketball, never has any player been marketed and pushed with such an obvious league agenda as michael jordan. the marketing/media glorification he received during his playing days (and even now) is unrivaled.. Lebron is the closest, but still, even he isn't marketed half as much as Jordan was. with 2pac, rappers with the same marketing push have come and gone...the difference is that 2pac had an amazing work ethic and kept pushing on his own accord, which is attributed to his greatness more so than it is to the marketing factor.

Apr 25, 2002
One thing that Pac did that I don't know if anyone else has ever been able to do is blend history / politics, gangster rap and smooth music all together and when you heard it you knew it came from the heart. I think most artists are capable of being one of those things; Pac had multiple personalities. He also had a soul which whether he was right or wrong you always had to respect. I was 12 when Pac died and I am white but even when I was 12 there were aspects of his music that I didn't fully embrace or agree with but I had to respect especially because of the story of where he came from and he never let go of where he came from.

I think the closest thing you might see to Pac in the next generation is Kendrick Lamar. He can do the political music and the smooth music and he represents West Coast music. He also puts a lot of energy and effort into his music and comes from the heart. Closest thing.

Jun 5, 2004
but there have been rappers who have been marketed and glorified just as much as 2pac, if not more (Jay-Z comes to mind)....but in basketball, never has any player been marketed and pushed with such an obvious league agenda as michael jordan. the marketing/media glorification he received during his playing days (and even now) is unrivaled.. Lebron is the closest, but still, even he isn't marketed half as much as Jordan was. with 2pac, rappers with the same marketing push have come and gone...the difference is that 2pac had an amazing work ethic and kept pushing on his own accord, which is attributed to his greatness more so than it is to the marketing factor.
No.