crazie locs freestyle 15 min str8 off the dome

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
That was creepy, but not usual crazie locs funny-creepy...

We like you as your regular irregular self breh. We like the original prozac and happy pills, maybe-too-much-meds-maybe-not-enough-meds crazie locs. Not the gackle gak bugged out, is it late or is it early, meth binge, R.Kelly-nooow-im-trapped-in-the-garaaaaage version.

U sposta be crazie locs, u sposta be all up in peoples face dropping dat hot fiyah sauce to put on ya burritah mayne... What was that wierd ass quiet super-concentrated-yet-somehow-super-spaced-out meth stuff?

Seriously tho, ur fans dont wanna see u like that, and even ur worst haters and people who clown dont either cuz even they have a consience. Dont forget about the mommies, and eastside sizzo. god bless.

Mar 9, 2009
That was creepy, but not usual crazie locs funny-creepy...

We like you as your regular irregular self breh. We like the original prozac and happy pills, maybe-too-much-meds-maybe-not-enough-meds crazie locs. Not the gackle gak bugged out, is it late or is it early, meth binge, R.Kelly-nooow-im-trapped-in-the-garaaaaage version.

U sposta be crazie locs, u sposta be all up in peoples face dropping dat hot fiyah sauce to put on ya burritah mayne... What was that wierd ass quiet super-concentrated-yet-somehow-super-spaced-out meth stuff?

Seriously tho, ur fans dont wanna see u like that, and even ur worst haters and people who clown dont either cuz even they have a consience. Dont forget about the mommies, and eastside sizzo. god bless.
God Bless u too homie God Bless everybody on the sickness form.

Mar 9, 2009
no offense but I do not want to hear you freestyle for 15 minutes you are not supernatural kurupt or some freestyle king g

that sounds like torture.
I don't think kurupt is a freestyle king I use to cause everybody said he was at times kurupt comes vicious at times not I think snoop has always made better music and freestyle better than kurupt.kurupt through time is having heart to freestyle off top for peeps with camera in his face.sometimes he on point at times he not.dude still got heart for his freestyle though.but I always thought snoop more smooth how he connects his rymes when he freestyle.kurupt has the image though as lookin like he tears down mics but when he freestyle times it goes and times he flops.if u wanna talk bout freestyle king 1 of them be crooked I always tight in his frestyle.whatever it is on crazie locs man he just sounding more and more like krayzie bone he can rap and sing.thanx for the feedback homie fa shoe.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I don't think kurupt is a freestyle king I use to cause everybody said he was at times kurupt comes vicious at times not I think snoop has always made better music and freestyle better than kurupt.kurupt through time is having heart to freestyle off top for peeps with camera in his face.sometimes he on point at times he not.dude still got heart for his freestyle though.but I always thought snoop more smooth how he connects his rymes when he freestyle.kurupt has the image though as lookin like he tears down mics but when he freestyle times it goes and times he flops.if u wanna talk bout freestyle king 1 of them be crooked I always tight in his frestyle.whatever it is on crazie locs man he just sounding more and more like krayzie bone he can rap and sing.thanx for the feedback homie fa shoe.
snoop cant see kurupt frestyling, hes said that on his own show ggn network and many youtube vids. u need to check his wake up show freestyles ive seen kurupt rip it off the head for 45 minutes straight no fuck ups. i think you aint seen him when he was young and hungry. im talkin legends. and theres more than just the two i named. fasho tho its good bro keep doin ya thing.

Mar 9, 2009
naw snoop does freestyle better than kurupt to me ive seen kurupt at times spit mad vicious than he got snoop but if no fuck ups snoop better kurupt cant see crooked I though.