Clip Making the video E-low $4Tay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
Cool family vid bro looks like everybody had fun
Thanks It should be finished with it in about a month or so just building up to see want it be like thanks for checking it out the fam had a great time 4tay showed mad love to all of them.and all the shit he went thru just to get to salinas,oh boy is as real as they come,also be on the look out for the other 2 tracks we did he liked the ballin like Jordan track so I got the remix coming and we also got a track we did who do u love lmao 4tays a foo with that one we did that to the Lynn sample I got on my youtube thanks again much appreciated.

Jun 5, 2004
4tay was like "iiii dont know breh i usually ask $5,000 per verse and $2,500 per hook... But since you buying one of each i'll do it for $7,500... But only because youre you, e-low."

Jul 6, 2009
If I told ya you would trip believe me I ain't rich and got to many kids to fork out what these rappers be asking for,4tay on the other hand beside coolio the underdog did me righteous.and I'm still tripping 4tay is a real as dude.
I have a feeling he didn't pay 4tay in dollars at all. Probably some Hubba and sexual favors