BITCH KILLA the album sept.16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yall niggas went from clowning AP9 to riding his dick real quick. Yall some bipolar groupies.
I kind of agree lol... Personally i never really hated ap or his music, just had a prob with some things that were said, and since thats in the past and shits gravy again i got no problem askin about the music i missed... And i can say thats far from groupie shit.

But... Alot of niggas was just talkin shit for no reason, jus cuz it was the cool thing to do, and never really spoke their mind on situations, just clowned cuz they was following people... Thats groupie shit.

And its cool if u wanna peep aps music now because thats what you choose to do, thats one thing, thats coo... But if u went from hating ap jus cuz u was nutriding the "popular" siccness members, to jocking ap soley because it seems to be the "popular" thing now, then ur a groupie.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
I kind of agree lol... Personally i never really hated ap or his music, just had a prob with some things that were said, and since thats in the past and shits gravy again i got no problem askin about the music i missed... And i can say thats far from groupie shit.

But... Alot of niggas was just talkin shit for no reason, jus cuz it was the cool thing to do, and never really spoke their mind on situations, just clowned cuz they was following people... Thats groupie shit.

And its cool if u wanna peep aps music now because thats what you choose to do, thats one thing, thats coo... But if u went from hating ap jus cuz u was nutriding the "popular" siccness members, to jocking ap soley because it seems to be the "popular" thing now, then ur a groupie.
THANKS ...... BITCH KILLA the album out in 2 days..... let me know what u think.