Big Sean - I Don't Fuck With You ft. E-40 (Prod. DJ Mustard/Kanye West)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yup big sean was in the bay on the radio today n released this one?

Not to start no whoopitty whoop at all but didnt he gt robbed out here in frisco n got his shit back? I wonder if he hollad at some factors to get it back, and 40 noticed n respected it n wanted to fuck wit him. Ik he was already on a somg with big sean, so maybe parties involved had a part in giving it back

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2009
Yup big sean was in the bay on the radio today n released this one?

Not to start no whoopitty whoop at all but didnt he gt robbed out here in frisco n got his shit back? I wonder if he hollad at some factors to get it back, and 40 noticed n respected it n wanted to fuck wit him. Ik he was already on a somg with big sean, so maybe parties involved had a part in giving it back
I heard fab got it back for him

Jun 5, 2004
I heard fab got it back for him
Its crazy, nowadays i feel like chain snatchers be leavin like personal clues or somethin lol. Cuz u dont really hear about somebody snatchin a rappers chain n leavin their wallet behind with id and addresses and family pictures n shit... Its damn near like they purposely leave a note like "I dune $NaTshed yo ni99AR2 Cha1N, hav You'LL ricchE$T nigAr cawL 510-555-5555-5 aNn PayE MuNNYS AnN Know POliCE EnvovEd oAR sMacksmack!"... Seems like its easier to arrange to give it back to the owner, cuz jewelry shops pay for gold and jewels but the owner will pay extra for relputatiom and quietness.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Its crazy, nowadays i feel like chain snatchers be leavin like personal clues or somethin lol. Cuz u dont really hear about somebody snatchin a rappers chain n leavin their wallet behind with id and addresses and family pictures n shit... Its damn near like they purposely leave a note like "I dune $NaTshed yo ni99AR2 Cha1N, hav You'LL ricchE$T nigAr cawL 510-555-5555-5 aNn PayE MuNNYS AnN Know POliCE EnvovEd oAR sMacksmack!"... Seems like its easier to arrange to give it back to the owner, cuz jewelry shops pay for gold and jewels but the owner will pay extra for relputatiom and quietness.
Yea the clues be on WSHH an IG. muthafuckas dont hide the fact they theiving

May 5, 2002
This kinda reminded me of Dre's song Doing What I do.

I always wondered which national artists get turned onto Classic Bay tracks, get excited. And then make a similar song.

This song slaps

Jun 5, 2004
^u just mad cuz he got a bigger relputatiom in the streets

Na but for real tho, i dont get why they call him big sean... Is he like hella tall or something and i just didnt notice? He aint big or fat.

Or maybe he is fat and i didnt notice because hes 18 feet tall in real life, but hes really morbidly obiese for a man of that height.

Yall go ahead n ask dem bullshit questions, ima keep reading between the lines.