Bay Area Wcm presents (BAY RELATED)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Lol at a guy not from the bay and a kid not from the US period being Bay Related.
I LIVED IN THE BAY FOR 20 YEARS. MY OLDER BROTHER J DUBB IS AN OAKLAND NATIVE. I PUT ON ABOUT 50 RAPPERS FROM THE BAY IN MY TIME THERE AND HAVE QUITE A FEW CHILDREN THAT LIVE IN THE BAY. I HAVE TWO BAY AREA RECORD LABELS CREATED AND OWNED BY ME THAT GIVE REAL BAY AREA STREET NIGGAS A SHOT AT BEIN KNOWN OUTSIDE THE BAY. ALL AT MY EXPENSE AND SACRIFICE....THATS HOW.
NOW GO MIND YOUR FUCCIN BUSINESS CUZ THIS AINT IT.

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
According to every source and the banner of the WCM forum it is C-Bo's label.

Not that I really care lol
SO WHAT...I AM ONE OF THE 4 WHO STARTED WEST COAST MAFIA AND IM TELLIN U DIFFERENT SO FUCC WHAT U HEARD AND CHECC THE PAPERWORK, NOT WHATS PRESENTED. THATS THE "SMART" THING TO DO.

Nov 11, 2006
I LIVED IN THE BAY FOR 20 YEARS. MY OLDER BROTHER J DUBB IS AN OAKLAND NATIVE. I PUT ON ABOUT 50 RAPPERS FROM THE BAY IN MY TIME THERE AND HAVE QUITE A FEW CHILDREN THAT LIVE IN THE BAY. I HAVE TWO BAY AREA RECORD LABELS CREATED AND OWNED BY ME THAT GIVE REAL BAY AREA STREET NIGGAS A SHOT AT BEIN KNOWN OUTSIDE THE BAY. ALL AT MY EXPENSE AND SACRIFICE....THATS HOW.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Okay, but the "don't knows" only know you as a Sac rapper though...

Mar 5, 2014

This shit is funny but damn it seems weak as fuck now tbh I dont who started what but the 1st thing I saw Is that A-wax posted that Killa Tay shit on Instagram say Killa Tay got punked so he was low key throwin shots but im in no position to say Is Killa Tay threw the 1st shots or not but it seems the rappers do got a problem with eachother and in turn their fans (which some may call stans because of how they act ) Seem to pick up the energy of their idol and go at it with the opposition rapper and fans alike Like Damn Niggas Tbh I have to say all In all This is the greatest and weakest most funniest shit ever I never knew the Internet was this entertaining

Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
This shit is funny but damn it seems weak as fuck now tbh I dont who started what but the 1st thing I saw Is that A-wax posted that Killa Tay shit on Instagram say Killa Tay got punked so he was low key throwin shots but im in no position to say Is Killa Tay threw the 1st shots or not but it seems the rappers do got a problem with eachother and in turn their fans (which some may call stans because of how they act ) Seem to pick up the energy of their idol and go at it with the opposition rapper and fans alike Like Damn Niggas Tbh I have to say all In all This is the greatest and weakest most funniest shit ever I never knew the Internet was this entertaining
You needa stop by the classic thread section & read the 30+ page threads of them fools goin back & fourth pretty comedy