APOLOGY TO THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY (NOT THE CLOWNS THO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
And no offense to tay, but for future referance, and this goes for everybody else everywhere and anywhere: its not the best idea to mention the number of pushups you do everyday if you are trying to sound serious in an arguement on the internet
AND ITS REFERENCE NOT REFERANCE. IM NOT CLOWNING BUT DAMN,DONT U HAVE GOOGLE SO U CAN LOOK UP SPELLING OF WORDS AND DEFINITIONS IF YOUR SPELLING AND COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARE BELOW NORMAL?? SMH
#1 TO GROW ON

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
AND ITS REFERENCE NOR REFERANCE. IM NOT CLOWNING BUT DAMN,DONT U HAVE GOOGLE SO U CAN LOOK UP SPELLING OF WORDS AND DEFINITIONS IF YOURE SPELLING AND COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARE BELOW NORMAL?? SMH
#1 TO GROW ON
I guess if i only misspelled one word that means im up there with the best of em, huh?

Im not worried about my comprehension skills. And no i didnt google any of those words. I only do that for big words, like "misspelled".

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Not too many can put their ego aside and admit their faults. It's not a sign of weakness. Think that's where the confusion starts. That's a young mans frame because street shit is a young mans game. It's piss and vinegar on the frontline with anything militant. They know no better. We've got families and shit to lose. No reward for that risk. If it's in you it's always in you. Never made a threat on here and I pretty much get at everybody in real life because I don't do well with that. But I'm grown enough to know I've got bigger fish to fry. Appreciate this post.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
And no offense to tay, but for future referance, and this goes for everybody else everywhere and anywhere: its not the best idea to mention the number of pushups you do everyday if you are trying to sound serious in an arguement on the internet

AND ITS REFERENCE NOR REFERANCE. IM NOT CLOWNING BUT DAMN,DONT U HAVE GOOGLE SO U CAN LOOK UP SPELLING OF WORDS AND DEFINITIONS IF YOURE SPELLING AND COMPREHENSION SKILLS ARE BELOW NORMAL?? SMH
#1 TO GROW ON
#SIDETRACCED

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
By the way i was jus fuckin with u tay, its coo that u apoligized to the sicc as a whole cuz not many artists would have done that... Jus keepin u on ya toes OG, lol

Anyways... Why did cuddlebunker get banned, was that really incisions the peepee toucher or what?