APOLOGY TO THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY (NOT THE CLOWNS THO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I still don't think you did anything "wrong", but it's still good to see you able to look back and admit you could have handled into differently.. And humble enough to post an apology/whatever to the forum.. Cuz obviously had you (or 1, or 2 key other users) gone in a diff direction with it, it wouldn't have seemed so back n forth.. But fuck it. Every once n a while siccness/ BART needs a good forum topic like that.. It brought the good, bad, ugly, smart and stupid out of all of us and it was interesting to read.. Thank you TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 for welcoming us into your life and participating with us.. Salute 2 a Real One..

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
You would think that a person with a high iq would have made the right decision.
I.Q.'S ARE BASED ON INTELLIGENCE,NOT DECISIONS. U STARTIN TO MAKE ME FEEL SO SMART IM ECCENTRIC. DID THAT FLY OVER YOUR HEAD 2???? I DID WHAT I WANTED TO DO AND SAID WHATEVER WAS IN ME. WE CAN SIMPLIFY THIS EASY....U EITHER LIKE MATCHIN WITS WITH ME OR YOURE JUST HAVIN FUN FUCCIN WITH ME AND FROM HERE ON OUT....I WONT INSULT YOUR INTELLIGENCE IF U DONT INSULT MINE. GOOD DAY SIR OR BITCH OR WHATEVER U ARE.:classic:

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IQ are fundamentally flawed, alot of the credit has to go to your school teacher mother, respect to her for putting so much attention and effort towards her child.
NAH...LET ME CORRECT U. ITS IN MY DNA. MY MOM TAUGHT ME HOW TO READ AND SOME FUNDAMENTAL THINGS BUT I LIVED WITH MY GRANNY MOST OF THE TIME I WAS IN SCHOOL. I WOULD CREDIT A COUPLE TEACHERS AT SCHOOL AND MY LEADER IN MY M.G. PROGRAM MORE THAN MY MOTHER. SHE WAS A TEACHER BUT WAS ALSO GOING TO SCHOOL TO GET HER NECESSARY CREDENTIALS SO SHE WAS ACTUALLY HARDLY EVER HOME FOR HER CHILD IF U NEED TO KNOW....AND THATS WHY HE RAN THE STREETS AND LOOKED UP TO PPL OUTSIDE THE HOUSEHOLD WHO WERE THERE 4 HIM. NICE TRY THO.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
It's some real grown up thing to do to put your egos aside and work it out. Make an album together, call it mobbin n robbin! some mackin n jackin music. The sicc community accepts your apology in the form of a new album haha just playin Tay but really though y'all should make an album